• T2 Gas Cloud Harvesters
  • Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
  • Interplanetary Consolidation V
  • Command Center Upgrades IV
  • Cybernetics V

and some more.

1. Balavath en Distel, 5kk SP, pass ‘balavath’
  2. Barlequeto Gaterau, 5kk SP, pass ‘barlequeto’
  3. Barquese Cadelanne, 5kk SP, pass ‘BARQUESE’ (yep, suddenly caps, lol)
  4. Regurtad Patrouette, 5kk SP, pass ‘regurtad’
  5. Venoris Issier, 5kk SP, pass ‘venoris’
  6. Farris Echerie, 5kk SP, pass ‘farris’

If EVEBoard is showing more than 5kk sp, it means that API still hadnt updated, or I still hadnt extracted few skills.

All characters are in NPC corp, have at least 1 bonus remap and one regular, standard implants on Memory and Intellect. All stands neutral, no killrights, clean killboard, positive wallet. Located in Perimeter. I will pay for transfer with PLEX’s by writing a petition once after buyer transfer the ISK.

Price: 4.5b per each character and additional 200kk for every 500k SP over then 5kk SP.

Confirming I am for sale.

Will confirm Regurtad’s sale later, some anti-spam system hidden my message.

Bumping and confirming that I am for sale.

I can offer you 3 Bill for Farris and 3 Bill for Venoris to start you off.

4.5 bil and i’m ready to go.

A couple clarifications…

-"If EVEBoard is showing more than 5kk sp, it means that API still hadnt updated, or I still hadnt extracted few skills."
Eveboard currently showing 5.8 to 5.9 m sp. These are the sp char will transfer at? or are you going to shave a couple extractors from each since it still technically falls under your ‘kk’ disclaimer?

-How successful is, and how long does the transfer-via-plex-and-petition method take? How many times have you done this?

1. If you are going to buy any character with SP more than 5kk SP, you can choose, will you pay little more, and take character as is, or I will extract available SP, and you pay only fixed price from OP.

2. I had never done transfer via plex, but i’ve seen many successfull trades using this method, so, I think, there will be no problem with it. However, if GM will say that he cannot transfer character, I will return ISK to buyer.

4.5B each for Farris and Venoris as-is sp (no extractions)

Sorry, this characters were already extracted, lol. Look at another characters, they are same, maybe with little differences.

pass on the shade.

Sorry, not so good in english, what do you want to say?

I would like to withdraw my offers. Thanks.

Bump.

Again bump

Thread closed.