CLOSED

Transfer via credit card so you get it quick.

Can fly every subcap except Black Ops and Logi (because I don’t like flying them…). Also has excellent scanning skills to hunt down those safespot sitters.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/vannez

• Starting Bid 107b
  • Buyout 112b

The buyer also has the option (in a separate purchase not related to the character sale since assets are not allowed to be transferred with characters) of buying over 20bil worth of ships (274) (some really nice Abyssal fits included as well) in a lowsec npc station bordering highsec to get you started on your killing spree.

Clones:

• Mid Grade Amulet Set - with 5% gunnery stuff
  • 5% training set with 5% missile stuff
  • Mid Grade Crystal set (no Omega) with 3% drone/missile stuff
  • all clones located near the lowsec station mentioned above

Other stuff:

• negative sec status
  • positive wallet
  • no kill rights
  • in NPC corp (link just hasn’t updated yet)
  • character located in lowsec where all the ships mentioned above are at…willing to fix sec status and move to Jita if it’s an issue

105B now

I can get that extracting, no thank you.

come take a look, and make a bid :slight_smile:

Buyout lowered to 112b

if u can do 110 I will transfer the money now

im also interested in the ships

Done

Send ISK and account info to Vannez, transfer will be initiated as soon as received.

will do logging now

We can discuss the ships after the sale, I’ll message you a list via my other character

isk and acct info sent

1 Like

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear xxxxxx
You have chosen to transfer the character Vannez to the account named xxxxxx.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

thx man

Do me a favor and check your in game mail as soon as you are able to please :slight_smile:

Haven’t gotten a response from you ingame yet, so wanted to post this here. I accidentally left some ISK on the character before I transferred it (4.79 Billion). Please send this ISK back to me ASAP.

Hoping to get that ISK back so I don’t have to put in a ticket that will take forever. Thank you.

“Whenever a character is transferred before the seller has moved the ISK received from the sale to another one of their characters, the Customer Support team will return that ISK to the rightful owner. The buyer cannot expect to receive both the character and the ISK that they paid to purchase it.”

Well, wish I didn’t have to, but I put in a ticket about this since you haven’t contacted me or sent the ISK back.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.