SOLD and 5 characters cause reasons ;)

Not really into running missions and got ample of toons to do what I am doing, so as a result it is time for this one to find an better place to be.

Currently located 9ish jumps from Jita in continuous highsec. Positive sec station (0.4), no killrights or other nonsense and a short corp history. Naturally put her in an npc corp and informed old corp of my intentions.

Has the standings to run lvl 4 with SOE, but thanks to her social skill getting her ready for any other corp should not take much time at all.

Comes with a set of +4 implants for what it is worth :wink: and has 3 remaps available with one right now. Main clone atm is in the npc highsec station she is in with an other in a high sec freeport in the same system, that clone is implant less.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/kaka_ceci

Starting bid: 8bil
BO: 12

1 Like

@Kaka_Ceci I’ll do 8 Billion isk, ready to go.

8.1 bil ready :smile:

10 bil :stuck_out_tongue:

10.1 Billion :slight_smile:

10.5 bil

10.6 Billion

11b buyout - good for 12 hours or until I find a better deal.

Up she goes

An other doink.

11.5 first and final.

@necocat_Meow I accept your 11.5 BO

Ill be home in 1.5hrs, will send isk and acc then:) sorry for delay, even I sleep.

@necocat_Meow I know that feeling, I be heading for my own bed, but if I get a chance in the busy morning and the data and isk is there I start the transfer.

sent isk and acc deets

recieved, transfer will be started in a few minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.