CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

We’re wrapping up the first week of the competition and lots of non-compliant miners have met their doom by our agent’s hands. Results will be posted here Saturday.

Praise James! \o/

3 Likes

Then you’re probably in the wrong corp, snowflake.

I’m a princess, not a snowflake. Silly miner…

5 Likes

Princess! snowflake! all the same! So how is the contest going dear!

Get your facts straight… or get your facts deviant even, it is Miss Princess Snowflake to you! :face_with_monocle:

Princess among snowflakes, so even a “unique one of a kind” among the “unique one of a kinds”.

Seems like a bit of mutton done up as lamb to me! Or was that Tart?

For all the failed pvpers out there!

It’s going great, what exactly is your complaint?

2 Likes

I remember when this dude used to can-flip in Balle with the rest of us but be a general douche to folk while doing it.

1 Like

Ahh! the good old days!

Douche! really? If i was then they deserved it!

Why would there be a complaint? Move away from the agenda in your head for a moment and consider that my posts may not be directed at gankers!

Big concept I know but try!

So are you an example of a non-failed pvp’r? Just curious.

God no! Like all humans mistakes and failure is part of the makeup.

You wear makeup?

Why only hi-sec miners? Aren’t null sec miners miners as well?. Extend that contest to all miners, not just hi-sec.

New Order Outreach Division.

Not sure if nullsec kills count for this competition, but the kills are happening there regardless.

2 Likes

1st week’s results are in!

734 miners in High Sec saved from bot-aspirancy.

Agent Lewak came in first place for the week with a solid 120 confirmed kills.

He has earned the “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking” and 1 bill isk.

Great work Lewak and all the other elite agents of the mighty CODE. alliance!

Praise James!

4 Likes

Praise Be Unto Lewak!

3 Likes

Seven hundred thirty four.

Damn.

I’d love to compare that with numbers outside of the contest.

@Black_Pedro Can this be done somehow?

2 Likes

Sure! It’s easy enough to collect the public killmails and count those from a specific group or against a specific type of ship. Ganking classification is a little less clear, but I 'm pretty sure I can make a guess pretty accurately looking at attacker security status, ship types used by the attackers and number of attackers, and the giveaway if present, the CONCORD killmails.

I actually was working on a machine-learning based classifier to indeed count those at one point, but I gave up concluding it probably was overkill. Some simple human-made rules based on the above is probably enough given the standard composition of gank ships/fleets to get very high accuracy.

But that is all off-topic. Congrats all on a solid first week of content generation!

3 Likes