CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

(Galaxy Pig) #321

I 'member.

(Dracvlad) #322

There seems to be a few ruffled feathers in this thread. or should I call that pork scratchings?

(Xan Staraider) #323

Nope.

You don’t actually do anything relevant to High Sec in game, so your wall of texts are like “blah blah blah”.

(Dracvlad) #324

Well don’t reply then. But thanks for the laugh yesterday, when people show their ignorance of things I always find it entertaining.

(Xan Staraider) #325

We’re wrapping up the first week of the competition and lots of non-compliant miners have met their doom by our agent’s hands. Results will be posted here Saturday.

Praise James! \o/

(Foggy Bernstein) #326

Then you’re probably in the wrong corp, snowflake.

(Aiko Danuja) #327

I’m a princess, not a snowflake. Silly miner…

(Sol epoch) #328

Princess! snowflake! all the same! So how is the contest going dear!

(Uriel the Flame) #329

Get your facts straight… or get your facts deviant even, it is Miss Princess Snowflake to you! :face_with_monocle:

Princess among snowflakes, so even a “unique one of a kind” among the “unique one of a kinds”.

(Sol epoch) #330

Seems like a bit of mutton done up as lamb to me! Or was that Tart?

(Sol epoch) #331

For all the failed pvpers out there!

(Aiko Danuja) #332

It’s going great, what exactly is your complaint?

(Galaxy Pig) #333

I remember when this dude used to can-flip in Balle with the rest of us but be a general douche to folk while doing it.

(Sol epoch) #334

Ahh! the good old days!

Douche! really? If i was then they deserved it!

(Sol epoch) #335

Why would there be a complaint? Move away from the agenda in your head for a moment and consider that my posts may not be directed at gankers!

Big concept I know but try!

(Xan Staraider) #336

So are you an example of a non-failed pvp’r? Just curious.

(Sol epoch) #337

God no! Like all humans mistakes and failure is part of the makeup.

(Solstice Projekt) #338

You wear makeup?

(MclarenTAGPorsche) #339

Why only hi-sec miners? Aren’t null sec miners miners as well?. Extend that contest to all miners, not just hi-sec.

(Pix Severus) #340

New Order Outreach Division.

Not sure if nullsec kills count for this competition, but the kills are happening there regardless.