I ran the tutes, and cashflow for capsuleers, and the explo starter. You can run it all in a velator if you have to, and I did it without flipping the skill queue over to my alt, I just made judicious use of the starter injector.
I got 2 ventures, 3 frigates + more than 2m cash + spare modules +2 frigates disposed of during tute suicide missions and when I ran the tutorial systems I saw no suspects at all, and I ran the venture long enough to sell veldspar and buy the ores required to build the tutorial provided incursus bpc.
I imagine that people who lose all 5 ships that are not required to be lost by missions are a vanishingly small percentage even if a couple did get ganked once, and even then, the velator is capable of running l1 missions or more career tutorials.
In my case, the starter skill budget, the isk from a couple of the career agents, mining out the roid in the starter mission, some well chosen items from the starter market gave me a meta 4 fitted, rigged incursus that can run serpentis drug outlet and serpentis live cargo. Granted it make get overtaken by destroyers in live cargo sometimes, but in 1 hour of play after the tutorial, it had already made ~25m of loot.
That’s the opposite of what said the guy before you. The career agents are not repeatable.
Keep your insults for yourself. I’m not your friend, I don’t appreciate your tone.
You affirmed something without proof. So the affirmation is wrong. Maybe what you affirmed is true, but the fact that you affirmed it without proof is what is wrong.
You can have your opinions but not talk about them as something absolutely true.
No youre are a hideous racist and your feelings on my tone are not my concern but thats neither here nor there.
And I dont recall mentioning career agents specifically. But if you think its hard to replace a Venture no matter how old your character is you are clearly on a lot of crack.
In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:
A statement of fact as evidenced by your actions is not harassment. But feel free to report it as such if it makes you feel better.
Now to the point you are trying to move away from, what is this “a lot to lose” new players have?
What do they have that cant be reobtained in literally minutes?
Your insults are not statement of anything but of your personal appreciation in a disrespectful tone, which those forums do not allow.
EVERYTHING can be obtained in literally minutes, be it tenths or millions.
Can you stop blabbering and spamming this thread with useless rants ?
You don’t get the point and won’t get it unless you change your attitude. You came here with hate in your heart, thus closing yourself to the discussion. There is no point in me wasting time to explain you something you are unable to understand.
You are wrong, again and and again, and are not able to understand why.
You havent even made a point beyond “wont someone think of the noobs”. When you actually feel like making a point please do so. Im open to a discussion but until you prove yourself capable of having one I shall continue to be appalled by your hideous avatar.
You made your feelings on that clear in one of the first replies you ever sent to a post of mine, but thank you for an improved score this time. Still better than getten’s deep one impression.
Of course NPE and retention are important, but if the game panders to people who quit when a ship worth buttons is destroyed because they did something dumb then what do people who like risk and challenge and the freedom to do what you want play?
Without trying to walk into a semantic minefield…
Where do new players who want a challenging game where they have to be aware go if EvE changes to cater for those who want to sit and afk mine?
Don’t forget all the isk us vets send them, and the tips we give 'em
It’s one of my favorite things to do,
I don’t need proof when any player with any level of logic knows it’s true
Except when they’re in transit
Ooooo the shiny killmails heheheheh
And yes, NPE is important…
Which is why I’ll usually try to help newbros that got ganked and show them the way (of the devil)
It’s always nice to see them some time after doing good outside of highsec (instead of being stuck on some stupid roid)