Exactly. The players I met who started as new who didnt sit around a rock lasted a lot longer as subscribers.
In fact back when I was a new player, hanging with some of the personalities who exploits I read about here was what got me into actually playing and not blush mining in a badger.
It’s not just you, if that helps. I’m sitting here shaking my head in sad disbelief at the complete reversal of his position and his feigned (or actual) igorance of his own previous statements.
I’d say he’s deliberately trolling you. Not like there’s no history of that, is there.
It’s okay if you didn’t know any better lol
I mined maybe a week, then I went straight to missions because mining was boring as f
And I looked for something better to do with my gametime than to stare as rocks and hearing the asteroid is depleted over and over again
Not playing the game at all or playing it while afk is pretty much the same lmao
Its not about whether people can afk mine (as we are choosing to call doing anything where you can be ganked for being careless) its about iffering further protections for people who choose to make themselves vulnerable by changing the game to make them safe.
What does a completely dafe place teach anyone about risk, if it supposed to make them ready for it?
Anyone can choose to afk mine and theres even things you can do to try and mitigate the risk while “doing” it.
I make Billy afk mine all the time. I dont care if he dies.