It’s alive!!

1 Like

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Code.
Yawn

1 Like

:eyes: Forum meta in progress…

1 Like

Code always reminds me of that biker gang from the movie - (Any Which Way You Can) for some reason :rofl:

2 Likes

A funny way of making 139m ISKs.

But sniping from like 60km away and opening each wreck with the radial menu, really? That, too, was funny …

How else would you open them? With the right click menu? Welcome to a broken wrist doing it that way. The Radial Menu is amazing for lots of things that are otherwise terrible to use with right click menu. I always chuckle at those muppets using right click menu to jump gates or dock or approach something.

Yes Dryson, Vipsan created this thread only to promote the cuck Codie cause…

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Yes Dryson, your counter intelligence skills are honed like a keen eyed sloth.

At .27 of his video at the beginning of the thread there are numerous ‘warp to points’ including a ‘bump’ warp to point on Vipsan’s drop down menu.

Now why would any Anti-Ganker have a warp to point listed as 'bump" seeing as how bump points are always random.

I think Vipsan is an alt of Australian Excellence as well as Remiel Pollard possibly.

wow, spay burned. Someone has to roll a new alt it seems :rofl:

I believe you Dryson, don’t listen to them, they don’t respect you like I respect you Dryson. You’re out there, in-game doing all the heavy lifting against those cucks. We left you up river too long, in your own heart of darkness.

When outnumbered n continually dogpiled by igits - Play this song to lift your morale.

You can dance naked to it late at night as well.

cheers
Nitshe

@ISD_Buldath can you kill this necro’ed thread?

Tia

@ISD_Buldath can you kill this necro’ed cuck Codie called Dom?

In-game or on the forums, i’m easy.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Closed for a 3 month Necro.

Nitshe… Behave.

2 Likes