Code Gank Fleet Wrecked Whilst AFK

You’re pretty strange

1 Like

Its a broad community.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Unfortunately. :wink:

A major victory nitshe. I must say, a major victory. I always said if we just lay down on the floor and put a paperbag over our heads ag may have a chance. Looks like I was right.

Still took him like 15min to kill them… Can’t you guys affort real ships?

So now that CODE. is completely beaten by this major victory, what will you do with your time in EVE nitshe?

The Goebbels of Goons on a Forum CTA featuring a CODE. embarrassment, defending their honor… or lack thereof?

Why, Alex, or should we call him James, has assured us many times that CODE. was a spontaneous inspiration and not a Goon tantrum response to ending the viability of Hulkageddon… surely they can speak for themselves.

Huh… :thinking: interesting…

2 dozen toons with a naming convention (First name begins with a ‘C’ last name French/European).

No 3rd party botting/cheating here… nope. no way.

Should be flagged and investigated by CCP if they have any credibility on anything.

Lol, you are like that guy from every FPS ever who cries WALLHACKS!! Because you are so bad at the game that you can’t even grasp others could be that good, so they must clearly be cheating.

3 Likes

They literally have recorded and streamed themselves manually controlling all these characters. It’s really not hard with fleet warping, uniform UI positioning, and cascading Windows.

2 Likes

Someone sounds jealous Faylees getting all the attention.

The soundtrack to Ima’s Eve life has to be:

feel valued now darling.

Well… Dryson wasn’t the first one to spot this and make a post?

1 Like

Nor were you the 1st ganktard to get buthurt. Need an ice-pack dear?

1 Like

Next time I suggest using a Smart Bombing Rohk to kill that entire blob, scoop the loot and win big time. Especially when they use the Cats fit with the Polarized Blasters.

I have four Cat kills that are 70 million ISK each because of the blasters all being Polarized Blasters. Polarized weapons means not resistances at that equals to a near insta-pop when using a Fast Attack Battlecruiser or BS fit with Rapid Missile Launchers.

Always use Explosive for the armor and EM for shields.

One of my first experiences with suicide ganking (I’m mostly a low sec / WH guy tbh…) was having my scout alt in a venture get suicide ganked while he was looking for retrievers for me to suicide gank.

6 Likes

I like flying through a blob of them while they are tethered to their station.

Just for CODE. and James315a

You are a ganking queen young and free your only 17!

This is how the old timers used to gank.

Miner Bumping at its finest…TRES MAGNIFIQUE!

A small Anti-Ganking remake from a favorite.

Ooh
You can gank
You can bump
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that freighter
Watch that Procurer
Dig in the dancing queen, that’s James315
Friday night and the freighters are auto-piloting
Looking out for a place to dock
Where they play the right gank
Getting in the wing
You come to look for a Trump The King
Nobody could be that g*y
Night is young and the ping point is high
With a bit of ganking music
Everything is fine
You’re in the mood for a gank
And when you get the chance
You are the dancing queen, that’s James 315
Young and sweet
Only seventeen
Ganking queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can gank
You can bump
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that orca
Watch that heron
Dig in the dancing queen, that’s James315
You’re a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you’re gone
Looking out…

2 Likes

drugs are bad mkay

2 Likes

Victory tastes so sweet!

That is an unusually high drop. Best they share with the “bottom of the pyramid” Ima Wreck, so she does not have to post tldr Rage Quit posts about 15$ subs. (Would link but could make Ima sadder, and I care about her sads.)

Thought you were Holey for a lil while, until I spoke to him on twitter this evening. Carry on the shiitposts, doing Bobs work! ( if you can pisss off both sides of the fence and keep a straight face, doing well)

KEK. o7

■■■■ me a quality post

oh dear, oh dear.