Combat sites and their escalations

Just came back to eve. when i left there was a table of combat sites and their escalations on the eve wiki that i would use on my IGB. It seems CCP is really trimming away all of the peripheral tools and resources. I’m wanting to do some high/low sec exploration. can someone point me to a good site or remind me what sites escalate, particularly in caldari space? thanks.

1 Like

IGB was removed… Use the UniWiki :wink:
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Combat_sites

2 Likes

It’s a shame about the IGB. who will see my memes now? :frowning: I dont have a second screen and it was nice having info about spawn triggers, killboards, market data, maps or whatever without alt-tabbing. thanks for the link though. it will come in handy.

I miss it too, sadly ww cant do anything about it. And as i see you just get a new goal in your life; get a second screen (good for movies too :slight_smile: )

1 Like

You can play in fixed windowed instead of fullscreen and tab between the game and your browser easily

1 Like

no room for a second screen for me. I play in the living room in a big comfy recliner chair with the monitor on an end table next to me and with my keyboard on my lap and my mouse on the arm rest. my back gives me too many problems for a computer chair and desk.

yeah that’s what i’m doing now, only it’s just not the same. right now my eyes are off my overview and scanner. that can be dangerous in my lowsec exploration.

2 Likes

Maybe something like this could help you :slight_smile:

(i just try to help ^^ )

1 Like

LOL my wife would have a fit! I am soooo getting one. :):rofl: It’s pretty much over anyways.

3 Likes

While playing in Windowed Mode, just resize the browser so when viewing exploration site info you can still see the Overview, local chat, scanner, etc.

Also despite what others may say, most of the regular PvE content in Evelopedia is still pretty much up to date. I use it for reference and can still access Evelopedia via The Wayback Machine.

2 Likes

If you want to share your memes though, feel free to do it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

#TrueEVEPlayer.

EVE over Wife.

1 Like

I know it’s a late repoly but FYI I use a program called autohotkeys and have a script that allows any window from any program to run on top. So I can have a browser/shortcircuit/pyfa whatever sitting above my eve window. At least you can see what’s going on while accessign something outide of eve itself. Any queries email me in game and I can assist.

1 Like