Combat sites= Negative isk?

T3D are way faster. They lock faster, they warp faster, they move faster. They alpha as much as your ishtar(actually you even can split the guns to be faster)

1 Like

Yeah. A confessor just murders Sanshas.

The other day I did some high sec L4 missions for the first time since 2012, and I was kind of stunned by how little the payout in bounties, drops, and salvage was. The rewards for the L4 seemed too small in proportion to current costs of things. It looks like CCP hasnā€™t adjusted the bounties and loot tables to account for inflation. (I remember buying a Maelstrom for around 105 mil in 2012; theyā€™re 147mil in Jita now).

2 Likes

thats really bad and you should be ashamed. Well for the moment at least. You will learn how to do it properly soon enough.

1 Like

Learn to blitz and/or cherry pick, should be able to stay over 100mil/hr with most lv4s. Then fully min/maxed burners do 200-300mil/hr in highsec. so Iā€™d say lv4s are fine

That is not realistic, you can get that with a single profitable mission (discounting all other time needed) but you canā€™t chain that.

get what ?

Oh thatā€™s completely realistic, I can chain that literally* forever. My mission accept list is pretty much burners and dread pirate. And I could probably optimize the accept list even more. For example Iā€™ve not really compared the various storylines, I pretty much decline couriers as soon as they pop up, but of the combat storylines there are a few that are easy blitzes, and a few that take like 10-20 mins, but most of those have a bunch of bounties and/or implant drops, so they might still be worth it.

*and Iā€™m not one of those assholes that uses literally like figuratively.

I hate when people do that it makes me want to literally kill them (in game of course).

2 Likes

I know CCP knows how much ISK was pumped into economy in all those years, month by month, from all systems in EVE (especially null). I know they know why it is so. I know they dont care because else they would react.

Well. They care not that much about PVE. And when they do we get FOBs or Abyssal Deadspaceā€¦

The Hidden, Forlorn and Forsaken Hideaway are the most terrible Combat Anomalies in EVE. CCP just forgot about 'em and why it needs to be reworked, based on their difficulties with all those elite vessels. Iā€™d call 'em Hidden Middle Finger Giveawayā€¦

Try normal Combat Anomalies. Their High-Sec objective is to give you some Expeditions to High and Low-Sec, from which you can loot some goodies from commanders, officers etc.

If you need some Hi-Sec ISK to grind, try to skill your pilot into Blitzing/Speedrun L4s or into performing Incursions.

1 Like

Please note that hiden and forsaken are not THAT bad in term of spawn. The forlorn on the other hand, be it in HS or NS, is full of elite ships that will point+web you and your drones, while having SAME bounty and same loot/salvage.

If I could, I would specifically remove them from probe scanner. Same for ded4 drone.

1 Like

There are no Officerspawns in anomalies. Or in highsec or lowsec that is.
Only in special places in asteroidbelts in 0.0.

Maybe are, maybe not. I didnā€™t performed all possible Combat Signatures and Expeditions in EVE and I donā€™t know all available names btw. Their names are long and different from site to site. To be more accurate, letā€™s call those NPC minions 'the last bossā€™ then.

Officers are basicly high-end NPCs that spawn in truesec(NPC-0.0-Regions) and broken truesec(Sov-/NPC-0.0-Regions like Delve) in asteroid belts. Usually they fly battleships on crack(Killing one in a Carrier is pretty fun. As long you keep about 50 klicks+ out of their EWAR-rangeā€¦). There are people that hunt them. They can drop a ton of factionstuff, a special tag and more or less precious officermodules(A corpmate got approx 60b+ out of oneā€¦).
The cashcows in DEDs are normal Factionspawns, but some drop Deadspacestuff. And they are pretty much no real threat.

the ā€œcashcowā€ are commanders, are their wreck implies (it shows commander wreck in theoverview type)

The officer drop the ā€œofficerā€ modules, ie the purpl items that are sometimes as good as ded and sometimes different, and worth in the B isk range.

Completely agree. ā€˜sips wine in ratting Superā€™

Lol, me and my guys chant ā€œ1 billion iskā€ while opening the cargohold in those sites.

If your net is negative you are running the wrong sites, with the wrong fits.

1 Like