Come on!?

Except Pochven. I hate that region.

I know, I like Pochven, I can’t imagine my EvE without anymore. :slight_smile:

Trig lover.

1 Like

It’s the safest place to make money in the game. The dotlan link says that in the three months of 2021, highsec - with a much, much larger population than nullsec - has lost just around 90k more ships than nullsec. That doesn’t bolster your argument.

The rewards in highsec are vastly higher than in nullsec now. Go look at the MER and see the mining statistics for the game - highsec mining is bringing in more wealth than nullsec by a very, very large margin.

Defenders get cores, too - that’s what they win when they kill their opponent’s war HQ.

Regardless of the reason, it’s still the main trading hub.

The game is the best for high sec mining it has ever been. I honestly don’t know what you’re complaining about. Yes, this change will require you to buy some new materials for some kinds of higher end ships, but ever T1 ship can be built largely with stuff you get from highsec, and the costs of all those ships is going to go down. Yes, the reaction stuff hits every ship battleship up - which largely impacts nullsec more than anything, especially capital production.

Unless something has changed that I missed, trit is a highsec only material.

And Pochven :wink:

On second thought, let’s not go to Pochven. 'Tis a silly place.

3 Likes

I hear they are going to move the NPE out to Pochven soon.

it depends on the activity. try to farm anoms in HS.

2020 about 900,000 more ships killed in highs sec. The yearly summary can be changed.

The attacking corp only has to drop the station it does not have to have a core in it to war dec. So no core.

This is a lie sir but actually an opinion. I am stating facts. Before the moons stations got added high sec had 5 of 7 minerals to make ships. We also had anoms to help cover some the null sec minerals. We had no NPC miners and had a LOT more ore to mine. We had no NPC miner, we no Bloodraider NPC mining fleets, we had no bloodraider FoBs with roaming fleets and we did not have trigs either. So no High Sec mining is not in a good spot at all. You know about the High sec spawn formula for ore, the one where the npc miners amount count against it. So NPC mine it one day and make the game spawn less the next day, it stack on itself.

1 Like

And highsec is the most populated, as was noted elsewhere. And that’s total ship deaths, including gankers losing 30 catalysts to Concord to kill one hauler. You’re not comparing apples to apples to draw this conclusion.

It has to have a core to finish anchoring. Both sides should have to have cored structures at this point, unless somebody is using a grandfathered war HQ.

If it’s an opinion, it can’t be a lie.

February MER

January MER

December 2020 MER

November 2020 MER

October 2020 MER

September 2020 MER

For every single month - the top ten mining regions in the game for the last six months, 8-9 out of 10 regions were in highsec. Every single month for the last six months, highsec mining values were exponentially larger than those in nullsec or anywhere else in the game.

You can claim there are different mechanics in place that didn’t exist before, but these numbers here are clear - people in highsec are mining more and making more isk doing it than in nullsec, and they have been for months now.

Thought that grandfather stage was already passed, so now any and all should have a core to be anchored properly

There may be some that have been in space from before that haven’t gotten blown up yet. But that’s not likely to be true in another couple of months.

So those 30 bombers to kill one afk ratting null bear doesn’t count either then? A destroyed ship is a destroyed ship. Attackers and destroyed ships are apple to apples.

Now take away the 10-20 reduction in Tri demand because of the blueprint changes. We all know that is because the null bears are not working because of the war. The null system indexes prove that. So the data is bad. Once all the null bears get back to work all the data will shift and we both know it.

1 Like

Those bombers don’t die. This is the point.

Highsec = 30 catalysts to kill one freighter = 31 deaths
Nullsec = 30 bombers to kill one freighter = 1 death

No, it’s because of the changes made to mining that have made it harder and less lucrative in nullsec, coupled with EHP nerfs and other things. The vast majority of nullsec isn’t impacted by the war - there are maybe a dozen regions that are actively fighting right now.

High sec is not the best its ever been, if it was, I would still be playing EVE. You CSM are full of ■■■■ with your Orwellian lies. Over 13 years I lived in high sec as a miner/industrialist. Ore redistribution destroyed my sandbox experience. You CSM are worthless and did as much to destroy EVE as Rattati did by turning EVE into a pay to win scam for Pearl Abyss. 6 active accounts removed from the content inside of EVE. The CSM, the DEVS, and Pearl Abyss turned a loyal cash paying whale into a disgruntled ex customer.

2 Likes

I didn’t say highsec was the best it’s ever been, I said right now high sec mining is the best it has ever been.

If you don’t play the game anymore, stop wasting my time with your useless posts.

2 Likes

It was the best in 2019, now its not even worth doing

1 Like

Really? Because as I noted above, highsec mining is the most lucractive mining happening in EVE right now.

Better than others now is not quite the same as best ever.

Aside, I am well set up to ice mine, and if I do, the profit will be near double what it was just a few months ago. But the hassle is probaby four or five times more because of excess competiton from players and especially multiboxers and the simple fact that I have no idea when or where there is going to be an ice belt. I actually have a life and things to do and in order to ice mine, I needed some certainty so I could plan ahead. Its all gone now. I have not bothered even trying for months.

Of course, that’s just me. If a majority are loving the changes, that’s fine. I will be happy to do my other activties if everything is fine for the clear majority. But is it though?

1 Like

It’s been like that in exploration for years.
Many people start by doing thing in a chill way ; then they realize it’s actually competitive.
Anything that is worth and shared is competitive in HS. You even have people that go scanning other people ded’s.