Coming Soon: Metaliminal Storms in Nullsec

So instead of fixing what you have done to Null, you add more crap to it. Do you guys even discuss this crap with your player base? Only thing that is worth a damn is catching cloaky campers.

5 Likes

Gamma Storm : Armor HACS, Armor HACS, ARMOR HACS !!!
Electrical Storm: RIP Cloaky campers (YAY!)
Plasma Storm: Shoot anything, Miss everything.
Matter Storm: Instalock that spod! oh wait, there aren’t any because you took them all.

9 Likes

no you dont want to know

21 Likes

Null sec need to be shaken

But ehi, that’s my opinion

Yeah man those people should start a war or something rather than doing nothing all the time

5 Likes

Yep, during CCP Rise’s presentation:

17 Likes

so a lachesis in a strong gamma ray storm could have a point range of around 150KM? and/or how will these bonuses stack with existing ship bonuses @CCP_Fozzie

3 Likes

Basicaly it’s a concord gate gun but instead of a gun is with a point

1 Like

eve players be like “smh, just wanna krab in peace :triumph:

9 Likes

This is really cool

1. We’re going to need a New Eden weather service
  2. New Eden is going to see storm chasers become a thing :open_mouth:

I hope there is room to iterate a bit because some of the effects seem a bit ham fisted, but all in all it looks like it will be fun for PVPers and crabs alike.

10 Likes

We are shaking null sec enough as it is. Just in case that you have been sleeping under a rock the past month or so, there is a major war going on

6 Likes

226 with boosts corpie just calculated

2 Likes

A major war by doing…blops and tidi

yoinks

1 Like

Most of us just want you to fix all the stupid updates that you pushed on us over the years. These updates don’t encourage people to log in, they just really piss us all off and say “we hate this game” when mechanics get in the way of what we want to do. Go back to the little room and bring in the CSMs and do what players want to see, not what you want us to see.

15 Likes

This seems like an interesting idea. Is it possible to NOT change the nullsec meta in the middle of war. CCP seems to hate player driven content.

4 Likes

thats insane point range.

1 Like

Nice!

Please introduce more stuff like this and less stuff like instanced PVP that doesn’t belong to EVE.

4 Likes

Ok, that is fair enough, however it still does not make sense as far as operational. Now, I will give credit where it is due and say that you are all providing more details than what you did for BO…

1 Like

AFK cloakers, rejoice in the coming oblivion!

2 Likes

One could argue about the combination of those effects that will play out differently in different regions due to NPC damage type, amount of cloaky campers, spawning/no spawning of additional sites, but my biggest concern is current war: imagine one or two storms that will stay in combat area for a good while and will hugely benefit one of fighting sides.

2 Likes