Coming Soon: Metaliminal Storms in Nullsec

I don’t believe so. I’ve not tried anything really with it, but my understanding was instead of losing your battleship and coming out in the pod, you emerge in the frigate to escape.

Just read the blog, you cannot just undock the frigate as Zeke is wanting to do.

no is an escape ship only read more about it on the offical site

I read the dev blog.

i know but i just looked up how it works you cant redock with ship once you leave only can be refit in station

it sounds like you are wanting to turn the frigate into a bait ship… bait people into seeing a frigate and jump back into the BS. or they’ll see a empty BS and you pop out with a frigate…

either way, your proposal is off topic in regards to what this thread is about.

no it would only be for maurders so their is still balance more or less for epic arch missions that are in low sec or if your in transporting you can jump the gate and return if thiers anything waiting
just an idea

• Attempting to board an unpiloted Battleship with an empty Escape Bay in space while in a frigate, will board the battleship and place the frigate in the Escape Bay
  • If the Escape Bay of the battleship is full, the player will board the battleship and leave his/her frigate in space .
  • The same will occur when attempting to board an empty battleship in space while having non-allowed cargo in the frigate .
  • The fit of the frigate in the Escape Bay doesn’t show up on Killmails , but the frigate itself does.

last time i’m commenting on you about this because you are derailing what this thread is about.

marauders are ■■■■ when you compare it to other ships like TFI or Raven Navy if you are concerned about blitzing and not spending ■■■■ tons of isk.

1 Like

i wonder why i missed that
lol thank you ill try it out

and i learned something new today thank you geo eclipse appreicate the input

You should also thank CCP Fozzie.

1 Like

no you because he didnt answer me thank you and its not a big deal hes probably busy with other things carry on

I already have to deal with 15 v 1 with roaming gangs, now weather changes… Can I just rat in peace?

Absolutely not! Ratting in peace is what caused all these problems in EVE Online in the first place!

2 Likes

No, CCPs desicions to create easier options to krab made this to happen, ratio of krabs vs pvpers is pretty much the same.

Irrelevant to the discussion at hand. The commenter will not be allowed to krab in peace, and hopefully, CCP’s changes will see to that.

Also irrelevant to the discussion.

1 Like

It has the same relevance as yours

Go have at it.

sure, like the drifters and the black out before.
And it doesnt matter CCP announced it or not, things can be postpointed, there are ALWAYS other things for CCP to do.
Like … what happend to BUMPING in Stations or structures??? A problem not solved in 14 years of me playin EvE :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

At least i like the idea of Cloaky Campers get fooked, thats actually not real players, just some pets bigger corps placing in systems to make krabbing impossible. Was flyin last week thru dozens of systems in EvE where sometimes even two cloaky campers were around, since its all Omegas, i wonder who finance it.

Maybe i can get a umbrella on my highslot?
So i can cloak if i want too :sunny:

ofc … 25plex per hour of module activation

1 Like