Coming Soon: Metaliminal Storms in Nullsec

Please make black out on top of that!

3 Likes

HELL NO!!! Not sure in what languages to repeat that…

2 Likes

I assume Fountain NPC…
If you are in Fountain, you should have seen how busy we all are out there

while you’re at silly pseudo antics with the game, can you also have concord go on strike for poor pay and long hours, resulting in all of Eve go fully null, and no concord interference anywhere? If you’re good with subjecting null to blackout, how about handing some of that candy to high sec and let them experience defunding of the police for a month or so.

11 Likes

I am seriously thinking to put a startup up for funding with the sole idea to get enough money to buy off CCP and fire everyone from the people who makes these decisions. It’s clear they have no idea what they are doing with the game for the last several years. But if i was on their place, i wouldn’t care too since i’ll be bathing in the money that korean company spent on the game. I just enjoy to keep jumping on the dying EVEcat while it keeps dying in agony.

5 Likes

What exactly are you complaining about?

Why are people comparing this to the blackout? I can see the people hunting me, and they can see i’m hunting them. Why is this in the same league of grievances?

Yeah it’s going to mix things up, that’s the idea. But it’s not permanent, and it’s not across an entire region. You want to ride out the storm and switch money-making tactics? Give it a shot. Want to go hunting in a storm and pick off the people who forgot a raincoat for their ship? By all means. You want to log out and attempt to repair your declining marriage for the weekend? more power to you.

3 Likes

Considering CCP isn’t publicly traded, that might be difficult.

Also considering it’s not an American company, thus employees have some protection, it might be difficult.

And just for reference, the money from PA, it went to the owners of CCP. Not CCP itself.

2 Likes

first of all its an example. secondly is that the game you want? small peeps getting stomped on while blocks keep enormous amounts of space empty? Cause that’s a good way to kill the game.

1 Like

This actually explains a lot. (About why CCP doesn’t care to fix all these bugs and bad systems)

1 Like

CCP should add the following effect to one or more of the storms

“Stops EDENCOM ships from being a steaming pile of poo”

5 Likes

Yea, pretty sure that the CSM is not all Goons. Plenty of Goon haters in there.

2 Likes

That’s what they reminded me of. I’m honestly baffled that CCP hasn’t introduced those yet as a regional feature.

2 Likes

Gamma Ray storm sounds way to OP than the rest . Can we change the 90% remote rep to something like 90% ship mass bonus so that ships are slow as hell . Otherwise this is gonna be just kitey bullshits all over the place with nano cloaky lokis already dominating the meta. I would really enjoy flying frigate logi with -25% sig rad vs larger ships albeit being relatively slow . 90% rep penalty just ruins this .

4 Likes

This generally looks rewarding to people who are willing and/or smart enough to adapt to the weather-effects and punishes the ones who don’t.

1 Like

I honestly don’t think the technology was there at the time. A lot of these changes are possible because of the 64 bit client and new tools CCP have developed.

What fight? Nullsec is empty. Gate network is not used by the groups that live in nullsec. There is no fight in nullsec. It’s gang, camp or nothing. But i guess EVE is too aggressive for some people, no matter it’s designed to be full pvp sandbox. Now CCP trying to turn it into PVP sandbox inside PVE grinding mechanism.

Look around you: smaller entities are getting stomped by bigger ones just because they are smaller and weaker. They can win by fighting on their ground and on their terms, they can not win by trying to outgun the bigger force on its own field.

The better way to kill EVE is by listening to crying of dwarfs “but mooom, why can´t a kill a giant by ramming myself into him head first? This world(game) is unfair!” because CCP will introduce things that in theory make life easier for smaller corps but on practise will help larger alliances as well.

Smaller entities can survive in highsec, lowsec, wh space, even npc null. But for some werid reason they are trying to grab space in area where larger alliances are evicting each other and getting surprised when they find themselves between a hammer and an anvil.

The game will not stop in time while some folks have their war.

all you null sec folks complaining about what CCP is doing… fine quit the game, and let other folks have the area, I’m sure there are plenty of people happy to take over the space

2 Likes