Coming Soon: Metaliminal Storms in Nullsec

Erm… you are not pvping by camping and roaming with gangs?
No fight in nullsec? No fight? checking zkill
shouts We need a medic for this one!

Plenty of null dwellers are welcoming this feature, can they stay?

You looking at an active warzone killboard. Nice to try to pass your point along without even being honest about it.

Sounds like there can be some overlap.

Why, you can rat anywhere you want.

ah yes lets play shitty cancerous toaster games for sov then be rewarded withthis ■■■■.

1 Like

Can we add an extra storm effect? All barges would have the capability to light a normal cyno.

1 Like

And where should i look for?
Great Wildlands where there like no life at all?

Go ■■■■ yourself.
Sincerely, all of nullsec

4 Likes

i love the update. but no cloaking is ■■■■■■■ stupid. why not rolling blackout instead

2 Likes

Eh, why is blackout an ok thing and no cloacking is bad?

1 Like

So much salt and tin-foil hats. I highly doubt CCP are trying to interfere with a silly war. Personally, I think it’s awesome. Everyone complained about blackout, we all survived. I think some people are just afraid of change.

1 Like

@CCP_Convict Does “more relic sites” mean we get more of the sites from that region or we get a different kind of site. Also: why not spawn new data sites? Right now its almost not worth to fit a Data Analyzer and this makes it worse.

And two of these effect types make it more desirable to be in a large alliance with a early warning system. Electric: If you can’t cloak a local with an intel channel has a huge advantage. Same goes for Exotic and mining.
This seems to be another addition to the farms, fields and fortresses meta.

Nullsec is static, nullsec stagnating… thi war is silly!
Wow.
People who will spend several months there want to be sure that this change will not be a surprise from CCP that will help one of the fighting sides.
Like drifter incursion did.

You really need to think that one through again.

1 Like

Because that makes all Covert Cloak ships obsolete.

2 Likes

They made nullsec krabbing absolete for 66 days and we survived. Sure they can survive without cloaks in a few systems for a few days.

Stay away from my hair, weirdo!

2 Likes

Sorry, that’s not the same, Black Out just affected Local Chat, it didn’t make a specific line of ships obsolete.

2 Likes

I have no pony in this war so, it doesn’t really bother me. shrug

1 Like