Community fittings filter

hello …
There is a Community Fittings Filter … but visibly none of the rookies aware about that it exist… and i haven’t seen anyone up to know else than me directing rookies to that filter… instead everybody sent them to in game beginner fits channel ( i think there is several channels with similair names ) but often very new players comes up with a question : "uh i find this fit in beginner channel but i dont have cpu i don’t have cap, i cant use this and that …
In the beginning i had been using Pointer window community fittings filter to channel then i realized that is not working “IF” the fitting window is not already open … then i begin to rephrase it and … first teling them open fitting window link with Pointer window then give second pointer window…
Community fittings window is awsome … wish people know it exist …
can you please add a little tiny clue into tutorial or somewhere else for the rookies? When they login to game … pointing this feature out ??? and save them from beginner fits channels???

Moved to Player Features & Ideas section

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.