@ISD_Buldath I want me some cookies 
It kinda makes me proud to have been a part of this fine tradition.
/sniff
Ikr. More will still be held
This seems like an elitist competition held for non-elites…carry on.
Yeah I look forward to now stuff like this.
@Noragen_Neirfallas I still have those 30 geckos waiting for a new owner 
When’s the next 'Dome?
No challengers it seems…
Life has been keeping me super busy as of late, but with a new Profession starting soon I’ll have a lot more time to be around. This means, more thunder dome shenanigans.
That is, if anyone is brave enough to Topple the two time winner king? Well, " Attempt" to do so anyway
Two time easy fights, Fleets FTW
Name the time and place, I shall be there to enrich Your ship with hugs and kisses.
That is not even a proper chalenge
That is not even a proper chalenge
Sounds like someone is afraid of hugs.
As the like king of these forums, I should challenge your false claims. But that’d require me to log in at some point and I can’t have that… What would the peasants think…
Can I challenge you and declare an independent champion to log in and fight on my behalf?
Guns at the ready
Why One, when there can be many?
One will be enough. Only problem is he doesn’t want to. Told me to get any random PL dude, to which I said I want someone competent…
I’ll challenge your claims and name my champion once that’s sorted out!
Who are you, to challenge the king?
I am a 2 time Champion of the Community Thunderdome! Who are you?
The person with about 10.6k more likes than you. Like queen of these forums!
I have the love of the common folk on my side. What do you have apart from titles won by defeating weak opponents?
Anyone needing the “Like and get likes” thread to get likes is a fake
Likes are likes. I don’t discriminate based on where they come from 