[Complete] Extended Downtime - July 7 2026

o7

In preparation for Operation Avalon, downtime may slightly extend beyond 15 minutes for today’s deployment.

We’ve prepared a hearty lunch for the server hamsters, however, so they may not need the extra time. We will update this thread if downtime extends significantly beyond 11:20 UTC

Fly safe!

7 Likes

What’s Operation Avalon?

2 Likes

Extended downtime for EVE Online because of something that is not EVE Online. Got it.

5 Likes

It’s an EVE Online and EVE Vanguard crossover event! Activities in Vanguard will trigger certain events in EVE, and there are also standalone EVE event sites as well.

4 Likes

When can we stop pretending and let Vanguard die? All this is doing is presenting a slight inconvenience to players. I don’t think anyone will touch a Vanguard crossover.

3 Likes

I’m quite excited for Vanguard tbh

3 Likes

I think you are a dreamer…

…meanwhile, in a PI near you, in some not so distant future…

i think, Arthur might had been sarcastic/trolling :confused:

I legit have not been keeping up on Vanguard (mainly because it’s PC only). Hope everyone has a blast though!

1 Like

My sincere apologies for my accusations then :pensive_face:

1 Like

Is it only me today?
grafik

1 Like

Hamsters were successful, server is up and accepting connections.

3 Likes

At least we got notes this time.

2 Likes

Is there a Serenity Vanguard and a Tranquility Vanguard or is there only the one Vanguard impacting both, or is it Tranquility only?

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m in the Avalon event and the Vanguard test - love both.

1 Like

It means that Eve Online was programmed using onboard code written in FORTRAN

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.