Extended Downtime - Thursday, June 29th 2017

In order to carry out some essential testing, we’ll need to extend daily downtime tomorrow, Thursday, June 29th.

Downtime will run for a total of 30 minutes from 11:00-11:30 UTC while we carry out work on the Tranquility cluster.

We expect that the cluster will be back online and accepting connections at 11:30 UTC.

If downtime runs over, we’ll give notifications and updates in this thread.

Please feel free to discuss this extended downtime here.

2 Likes

RIP EVE

Testing hamsters?

12 Likes

11 Likes

Oh bummer.

1 Like

ended shorter than expected … and again without further ccp info

That is because the extended downtime is tomorrow not today.

heh … some guy’s fault in help channel … got me up and worried … for nothing … ^^

Gasp, 30 whole minutes? Why, back in the day, I say back in the day,boy, we would forget playing for the rest of the week if you started talking extended. That’s the trouble with kids these days. No sense oh history.

m

17 Likes

I recently-ish rejoined after a multi-year hiatus and the 5-7 minutes of downtime were a real shock to me! A pleasant one, that is… :wink:

30 minutes extended? Pah! :smile:

2 Likes

Not wrong in the slightest. Some of the mmos I played before, extended downtime usually meant “welp, time to load up SOASE and see how big I can make my fleet this time.”

1 Like

Are you just trying to break it to us gently? Has it come true, after all theses years of endless restatement??

HAS EVE DIED?

Of course not, eVe is merely a Bananna (Kryton)

ah hamster humer, it never gets old :stuck_out_tongue:

Testing nem nerfs… 80% minus yeld, damage and 50% more to buy plex…

CCP need money :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was Humerus :stuck_out_tongue:

We wait

are they reimbursing sp yet and lowering plex prices?

It’s time to take a shower nerdz … :grin:

Что за обнова ,из за чего простой ?