Complete Warclone Timeline Post-Dust 514

After what feels like years of procrastinating, promising people I’d get to it, and sitting on it to make sure I’d gotten everything I could find I’ve finally succeeded at building the most complete timeline of all events in New Eden related to warclones following DUST 514 to act as a lore resource for everyone.

This timeline will be a bit of a living document and will be continuously updated and discussed as new events occur in-universe, or as other players bring information and posts to my attention that I might have otherwise missed. My goal is to get total representation of player activity, so if you have any prior history with warclones in-universe please contact me to include it in the timeline.

Be sure to let me know what you think, or visit us at the Bosena Accords // Round Table Assembly Discord if you wish to direct message me or give vital input on documenting warclone history going forward.

Special thank you to my friends and allies that helped me work on this, and encouraged me to finally get this done.

Without further adieu, enjoy!

4 Likes

Very pleased to see this being made public as a reference finally, though I dir notice some inconsistencies in the formatting, some spelling errors, and some unintended confusing bite. I messaged you on discord to rectify some of them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Reopened to a request of the Op.

1 Like

Thank you for reopening the thread. I just wanted to announce that I’ve made some significant updates to the timeline in light of recent events, including a number of entries related to The Deathless.

So far I was only to able to add all of the “prime lore” from CCP sources but am slowly working my way back over the timeline to add fan-derived lore as well. If you have any warclone-related roleplay arcs you would like to see documented, please message me so I can get them added. I would like this timeline to be as comprehensive as possible if not the best organized.

Posting here to bump the thread and let people know that I’ve updated the timeline to the current date. Please note that while I was able to include all of the prime fiction, some of the major story beats from players, and my own work theres still a great deal missing that I want to be able to eventually account for. I’ve also had to make a few judgement calls and omit some later mentions of the activities of the Deathless Circle that aren’t strictly pertinent to warclones for the sake of brevity. If theres anything missing that you think should be included, please let me know so I can add it in.

Here’s the link again, for those that have already scrolled this far down.

Errata 12.17.23

• Added multiple entires related to Taayusaka Eskeitan operations in Athounon.
  • Added additional entries detailing Bosena Accords Project Gwennan
  • Added new entries to give additional context to the Pegeler conflict of spring YC125
  • Added entries for warclone clans Cthonic Hecatea and Reapers of Nawia
  • Dead webpage links now direct to archived versions of the original post.

As always, contact me if there are any additions you would like to see added. I’ll continue to work through the backlog and post these sort of errata announcements whenever I update the timeline.

1 Like