[COMPLETED] 20220322 - Extended Downtime

Not here it isn’t… :frowning:

Ah, there it goes!

AND I managed to warp through a gate right after downtime without it trying to kill me!

FYI: the time zones go from east to west, not from north to south. It is actually the same time in Central Europe as it is in the Congo.

As someone who has been playing since 2006, although not regularly, I can only say one thing. CCP, don’t listen too much to those who cry out of inconvenience. I have been watching the history of the development and changes of the game almost from the very beginning (Since 2003 to be precise) and I can honestly say that many of your decisions, for the sake of crying lazy infantile people, very often only spoiled this wonderful game and its unique game mechanics. Undoubtedly, there are a huge number of convenient innovations.
Downtimes, I think, let them always be. All the old players have long been accustomed to and included them in the routine of their lives. Previously, downtimes were for a whole hour. When the downtimes became 30 minutes, it was already magic, but 15 minutes is an unreal fairy tale and honestly, I even sometimes fear that you will have enough time to serve your clusters really well. Long live downtimes in the name of Tranquility stability!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.