[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 14 September 2021

Show me the Ice Ice baby!

Hopefully the skillplan will not go through the same evolution as wow, namely into meaninglessness …

the new skill plans are …

Greetings,

The maintenance has started. Sit back, relax, and read through today’s Patch Notes while we are working on deploying the update to Tranquility.

1 Like

That would be totally sick!!

1 Like

agree

Code deployment is looking good. Starting Tranquility in the VIP mode to let our teams do a range of checks before letting everyone in :slight_smile:

We are getting a green light from the teams. Tranquility is back accepting connections!

Have fun out there o7

1 Like

Thumbs up :slight_smile:

New skill stuff is already bugged, can’t add any of the high skills because it pause the training (why is there even a pause button??idk). My current skill is 13hrs and adding anything longer than a day will pause my training…

Taking away double-clicking a skill to add to queue really wasn’t necessary.

1 Like

Я никогда не писал на форуме о своем недовольстве. Но пришло время. CCP вы долбанулись?

I dont get it, we dont see training multiplier or missing points anymore?
before I could see whether a skill was 1M or 2M away…
who thought this was a good idea?
Or am I just using it wrong?

2 Likes

We can’t see how much time required to train the skill to next level in the skill Catalogue anymore?
That clearly MUST change.

2 Likes

Two things I noticed immediately:

• When resizing the Skills window, the Training Time overlaps with the Pause button (why do we even have a pauze button??)
  • When clicking on a red button to see what it does you immediately buy the skill without confirmation. I had a feeling that was going to be the case, so luckily I chose a cheap skill to test this and didn’t auto-lose 1.365 Billion ISK by clicking on Amarr Carrier :scream:

please add in the skill window: skill time, skillpoints X of Y and multipliers again,
and it would be nice just to create skills plans from mastery and fitting window.
then it’s not possible to increase the planned skill level inside the plan, a T2 Module finishes by Level1, no option to increase this to higher value.
When pulling an item in, why the name doesnt take by default the name of the item??
also the skill display logic changed, now in alphabetical order instead of felt priority for the skill groups and the skills changed to a newspaper order top left and overflow via top right…

1 Like

How do I go back to the old skill queue?

2 Likes

Please add the option to revert back to the old skill UI. Thank you!

4 Likes

The current patch is generating shitons of issues, had to close/open the game 4 times already since DT because somehow random in game window such as character sheet refuse to open…fixed whenever you restart the game till next issue shows up. Also undocking ui seems to be experiencing an issue as well now.

1 Like

This. I’d really like to be able to use the old skill window if possible.

2 Likes