[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/06/04

perhaps they have only a couple hours to do EvE before they have to go to work or something else?

So, when we will have wh from raravos to jove space? xD

1 Like

CCP Dopamine, 30 minutes notice would be passable. This is frustrating af when a hundred odd people have date night.

2 Likes

I am glad I am player not a ā€œthe one behind the deskā€ā€¦
keep up the good work!

At least their attempts at making the game better percists.

2 Likes

What if they would have told you 24 hours ago? The result is still the same.

1 Like

hey ā€¦ they managed it to give a warning beforehand this time ā€¦ just wait 3 to 10 years, and they might be up to speed.

1 Like

Guess no one thinks that the problem could have come up at the ā€œlast minuteā€, thus the short notification.

They could have just NOT told usā€¦

Canā€™t please everyone I guess, lol

5 Likes

Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!!

they clearly havenā€™t done lvl 5 skill on notification lol

3 Likes

will this fix the missing sounds?

5 Likes

The entitlement is strong in this thread.

7 Likes

Thank you for this awesome game! Just started up yesterday

1 Like

I work with a cock like this. He puts in overtime when we clock off at 4 and he finishes at 4:02.
Structured up his own arse hole.

2 Likes

I really hope you will fix Triglavian Invasion ASAP

Obvs you never studied economicsā€¦

Some of us are in null, counting on brief DT before either continuing PVP or travelling home. Also, some of us are in Australia and DT falls at 9pm. Now I have to wait 30 minutes before I can jump back on and get my ship home. Early start tomorrow? Too bad now.

It raises a few questions when these attempts have been going on for more than a decade thoughā€¦

30sec is advance notification, at least it wasnā€™t AFTER the fact.

1 Like

fear

holly cow, come on ppl itā€™s a measly 15 minutes, Some of you sound like itā€™s hours.

grab a drink, something to eat, heaven forbid go for 15 minute walk to put some blood back in parts that need it grin, take a pee.

Take a deep breath, relax, weā€™ll be fine.

Fly safe peeps o7

5 Likes