[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 3 February 2021

Nowadays we might get a combat booster :slight_smile:

Life is really going to suck when the Chinese take over the world, isn’t it?

They said that about the Japanese. Nobody ever manages to stay on top for long.

Does this one have a boot.ini in it?
Just checking.

1 Like

EvE players:

6 Likes

You mean Wednesday the 4th.

When will that fancy new Kestrel model we watched you guys design live on Twitch come out?
That Kestrel gave me an EVE b*ner and it has lasted over 4 hours (It has been about 6 months).
My doctor doesn’t know what to do about it, but my wife has never been so happy that I play EVE.

3 Likes

fait au plus vite lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good evening. is the game still down. I am just coming back from not playing in a long time

Game hasn’t gone down yet. The downtime is just going to be a little longer in the morning.

i see thanks for info

is it the fllet discovery update ( Fleet Discovery Improved | EVE Online?

It’s the back-end maintenance that was planned last week and had to be rescheduled - as listed in the OP.

For those who cannot be bothered to use the Search function:
[Cancelled] Extended Downtime Notification - 28 January 2021

40 minute without EVE … i probably have to do some school homworks to not get bored .
I can’t beliEVE they did that to us … 40 minute is a lot ;D

Perth? :grimacing:

No, sir. It is only a maintenance work for the database. Game content patches will start rolling out from next week :slight_smile:

Have you had a chance to check the new Fleet Finder on the Singularity Test Server?

1 Like

You should definitely keep an eye on this thread, because we will get the server back up online earlier if everything goes smoothly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I think I’m gonna wait!

what r u guys adding to the game?

that was November 2020