[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 3 February 2021

i relate to this so hard lol

1 Like

Good day, the extended maintenance has begun and our engineers are at work getting all the necessary work with our database sorted. I will let you know if we are expecting to be back online earlier than the estimated 45 minutes.

2 Likes

not really as I still don’t have access to that server …

Off topic but when do you expect the next sisi mirror to be ? I can’t remember my old password and I’ve got some T6 fits I am dieing to try out :smiley:

:frowning:

is it back up yet or should i just refreash this thread for 40 minutes?

tanks Dope C:

then you have to wait just 40 minutes longer

so those ESS key for the other bank?

From what I can see it has been a while since we did the last mirror. We do them periodically, so we should expect to have one relatively soon. I will let you know whenever there will be a set date for that, so you can jump in and play around on the Singularity Test Server :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got my coffee ready, my PI setups are waiting plus when can we get the new jump animations for real this time? :stuck_out_tongue:

I got nodes to toast. How’s my sov timer gonna be hit. :frowning:

Запускай!

Better still when can we pay in Icelandic Kroner it sucks paying in USD in Australia and we have been jammed with downtime in our prime playtime for the entire life of the game

Extend level of brain level in your game mods, their answers for bug reports and help regarding game play is pathetic

The Mass Test went very well, so we are planning to enable the new Jump Tunnel animation next week.

5 Likes

and the new fleet finder?

and the COSMOS missions ?

And fixing high sec moons :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One that you can’t be killed while you’re in?