[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 8 May 2020

Whats WOW?

Well this is all the evidence we need that Eve is indeed a great game. Those who like to ruin great games have had to resort to DDOS instead of playing the game.

Destroy those DDoSers!

1 Like

stay mad bro

Thanks for showing everyone what was on your desk top lilsteel, now someone can hack you that much more easily.

WOW = World of Warships

Yeah, especially they don’t have anyways to be detected thanks to your nice giveaways… How could any army ever find any encryption to do that is beyond me and robots.

It also works better if you study in a computer lab to do so provide your work to the teacher who can verify, or, use data on which hardware config they can get a file from.

If they did hack like that , we could probably upgrade to 1,000,000 trillion today.

Thank you to the engineers! I hope everything goes as planned .

1 Like

How to windows 98 today? I can’t stand 10.

1 Like

Knock it off with the spam. Keep it civil and on topic. Only warning.

12 Likes

Extended downtime is no big deal if it helps against the attack. Thanks for doing everything you can guys.

3 Likes

The first MMORPG.

coughs
While off topic, WoW is not even close to the first MMORPG.
It’s not even part of the original generation of MMORPG’s at all.

Per the dates I can gather, EVE predates WoW even.

1 Like

Neverwinter Nights - 1991
wow came out 2004
And the best one came out in 2003 and thats EvE baby

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine Will this update/downtime allow the esi services to work again, the spreadsheets and some of the websites I use are not currently working (i assume because of the DDoS attack)

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine YAY lets hope this fix the dam thing, i will sacrifice 4 hours of my prime time if it means they will work!

However what would it take to do this in the EUTZ instead :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

it may be the use of XP that is causeing your issues, Microsoft hasn’t supported this OS for several years and is probably the reason for the DoS attacks

1 Like

That brings back memories.

1 Like

Let’s investigate that. I am going to send you a DM to ask for more information :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The longer reinforce timers will be unaffected. The shorter repair timers will reset back to the start iirc.

1 Like