[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 8 May 2020

give back the ship that was lost due to lags

Iā€™m all heart for the hardening but Iā€™d say itā€™s bad timing with these 4h if you run a promotion like this at the same time https://store.steampowered.com/app/1308110/EVE_Online_Starter_Pack__17_Birthday_Celebration/

Hope it will be less than 4h. Good luck!

1 Like

Good work guys, we the players see it happen and youā€™re, as stated, mitigating the issues these dumbasses are causing. So hopefully welcome back to us all and O7 guys see you in space :smiley:

1 Like

LOL like the issues will stop

May be i didnā€™t see it, but where were the messages about extended DT? I found out about it 10 minutes ago. It is not a problem for me, but kind of unexpected.

Greetings,

The extended downtime has started. We will give you regular updates on the progress and estimated duration. Sorry for any inconvenience.

5 Likes

Itā€™s on the EVE Launcher

1 Like

Good luck with this effort, though I feel that you are trapped into a n+1 cycle.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine obligatory - are we there yet?

2 Likes

Almostā€¦

6 Likes

will mine some green grasroids in the garden meanwhileā€¦

You can do it bruh. I have faith enough for everyone.

UX failed big timeā€¦ Replace a message in a orange strip thatā€™s been there for days with the same generic message. You knowā€¦ when you want to make sure nobody misses itā€¦

Thanks

It is early EU ā€¦ UTC is only used as a reference time for most IT systems. London is UTC+1, Central EU is +2, East is +3. For me itā€™s 2:15 PM now.

World of Warships i guess, i also played that before EVE

time to move downtime to another timezone!!

rotate timezones every month

every 12 months

Darn itā€¦ I was so close to failing todayā€™s deadline for submitting the next part of my thesis to my mentor! Now I might actually have a shot of finishing on timeā€¦ :frowning: