[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 8 May 2020

Windows 7 still, really…?

make a VOTE to change TIMEZONE to another one plz

1 Like

I have the program to install Windows 10, however, not the hardware.
I do have 2 backup drives, on one of which I could install Windows 10.
I also have 2 systems at home at this time, or, in my current residence.
I need a new system (computer hardware system, whether laptop or desktop, with a new hard disk, to upgrade to Windows 10 on it).
So, that is not the problem since I am in courts and have to run Linux in Europe.
I do have an Apple OS but that is not the problem.
The problem is more legal.

So, it’s not based on reality only, but also the associated unreal part along the same timeline, especially since the law likes to investigates by forcing unreal facts and other coercive actions.

You might want to look into it, the army does it.
Just hope not to look too much into it.

Time Zone is fine. Allow alphas to fire cynos… :stuck_out_tongue:

No the point is that I shown CCP the current results with my hardware.
If you want to discuss it or get more details, I think it would be better otherwise.

Windows 10 would have a hard time to install, let alone, work, on this 4 GB RAM system.
It is near the minimum 2 GB or 4 GB RAM requirements to install it.

I also have to update a new backup which takes 1 or 2 days at the speed of the processor, although this hard-disk is only 25% or so of the 1 TB system which processor has problems to functions and auto-shuts down due to temperature sensor.

im with you rotate the down time so we don’t get interrupted every night

1 Like

where is CCP Convict to back us up here!!

https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/ddos/what-is-a-ddos-attack/ USE THEM :tired_face:

Man, i had a lot of plans, never thought this would be the case

Good Luck Tech Team… hope we will be better immune vs those mfs ddos’ers :joy: :joy:

@CCP_Dopamine good thing you didnt plan to do this on a public holiday oh wait a minute …

1 Like

Our engineers continue working on the necessary upgrades. Things are going well.

8 Likes

UTC is essentially GMT, so London is only +1 UTC in the Summer when the UK is using BST - in the winter the UK uses GMT which is the same as UTC.

Iceland stays on GMT year round, the only European country to do so.

Not a public holiday for me :slightly_smiling_face:

If you guys can use the RSS feed in-game to advertise Twitch streaming, you can use it to advertise a longer DT based on the recent DDoS crap.

May be not the right time and place, but are new ship hulls coming? There was one in the latest quadrant trailer.

Whilst we are not playing Eve Online, we are playing something else.

Let that sink in for a minute.

CCP should move DT to 0600 to 0800 or 1400-1500

Arguments, please

For which TZ though? :slight_smile:

1 Like