[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 8 May 2020

Pineapple Pizza is :heart:

keep up the good work!

1 Like

148 GB, so, less than 15% time , even with Core 2 Duo processor, 2 steps before i5.

good luck all!

2 Likes

Should be grateful for reassurance that adequate steps are being taken for the welfare of the server hamsters. I mean I know they’re getting Time Off, but someone should be explaining to them that it’s not their fault that ships are sitting idle and Triglavians are going unpunished.

1 Like

i love reading the replys, seeing how mad people get at a game and not being able to login. LOL real life issues man. QQ more plz

2 Likes

Everybody wants DT when they’re sleeping. And as there are multiple TZs, there’s always one part complaining. DT is fine how it is now. Usually is very short anyways.

Good luck @CCP_Dopamine and thank you for trying to keep the nasty effects of DDoS to a minimum. :+1:

2 Likes

Cluster starting up :slight_smile:

edit … but not accepting connections yet lol

Don’t be a tease

Hope it all goes smoothly CCP!

We are starting TQ in VIP mode but there are several tests that need to be performed before we will start accepting connections.

2 Likes

Keep on the work CCP!

1 Like

Pretty much every day throughout the year has a public holiday going on, somewhere in the world :roll_eyes:

@CCP_Dopamine Roughly how long do VIP mode tests usually take?

don’t you just love how those that don’t get affected by DT think its fine as it is…
yes it is usually short but it has plenty of impact on game style

1 Like

I would like to have DT in my playing time in the evening. After that at least a lot of campers are gone, you can do a lot of things undisturbed for a few hours.

Anybody can see it now…

No truth wanted just honey posts that keep the old bear CCP happy…

Pretty short downtime usually, even this one isn’t that bad for a big change and will provide more stability in the future. Not much to complain about really.

And yes, I’m in a TZ where the downtime is in the middle of the day.

Some people dont understand. Its a working hour in Iceland, should they move DT and work at night?

24/7 365 please ^^

2 Likes