[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 8 May 2020

Thank you. We are investigating the situation.

1 Like

Launcher writes {“Message”: “An error has occurred.”}

Also unable to log in via launcher - “An error occurred”.

1 Like

lol :popcorn:

Hi Again. Nothing has changed. I still cant loggin into client (An error occured). When turn on VPN - client loggin do well but cant enter to game (connection lost). What s going on guys? If it still be like that - from tommorrow i will loose chance to take all presents from 10 days 17 years celebr. event. Can you explain us what to do?

This is what I have written, there can also be valid requests. Of course you have to check them and if they are not valid you have to find out and warn the user/owner of the affected devices with the close cooperation between the CCP and ISP.

Or do you think CCP can not tell which requests are illegal? Maybe there are just too many players playing? I think not.

I realize that not everything is easy, but it’s not impossible, the question is how much effort you make.

what’s wrong with you. did you sleep badly? are you offended by me? i am offended by you, although i don’t understand what you’re saying. You mean it’s impossible to stop the attacks, or find their hardware source, or what exactly is impossible you enraged individual.

I am closing down the thread since the conversation is getting off topic to the extended downtime that we had. To report or check on status for any connection issues, please head over to this thread.

Thanks!

2 Likes