CONCORD introduces the Dynamic Bounty System

2020 covid plan for eve. Work harder to keep what you have made and pay more because no reason.

10 Likes

Pfffft. Brisc, Brisc, Brisc… you’re not thinking it through.

How much is a medium T2 railgun worth now? I have a fax that’s about to run out of insurance. If I fill up the cargo with a bunch of medium rails, get blown up on the undock by blues, then loot and salvage my own wreck, and keep the System Multiplier high enough to recover the part of the cost insurance didn’t cover… why wouldn’t I?

6 Likes

many of my friends, after this news are going to leave the game

8 Likes

Probably, considering CCPs amazing skills in statistics and data analysis it will most likely create an infinite multiplier.

After all they need the bounty to go low so that they can notice botting… Ratting 24/7 with ms precision is apparently not a enough.
This is just another idiotic move like blackout which was also applauded by people who are incapable of thinking more than ps into the future. Making a game more tedious is not exactly a great selling point.

14 Likes

7 Likes

cough Oasa cough

Careful, you’ll spread it to other regions :stuck_out_tongue:

It feels like too much stick at the same time lately.

Why not also replace all ratting belts and anoms, with Sotiyo/FOB-like encounters with smart rats, escalating forces. Pirate bubbles and wubbles. Field commitment for PVEers.

Abundance breeds complacency and scarcity breeds war.

Too much scarcity may breed empty server though.

10 Likes

Only safe assumption is: null sec gets buffed again, high sec gets the old hot cosby.

5 Likes

coughs violently in Delve Time Units Oasa is nothing compared to Delve of 2017-2019.

1 Like

we kill a lot of people in low AKA chad land
you know other place they kill a lot of people? jita , perimeter , amarr
crab land not so much
if there is no shenanigans rats in HS/LS belts will worth a lot lol

2 Likes

This is going to be incredibly punishing for new players. The little guy will have no catch up mechanic to reach the isk equity the vets within the big alliances hold. ISK will go further after these changes so all the trillionaires will be even richer.

Deflation makes the rich richer, it’s the last thing we need. Controlled inflation is healthy for any economy whether virtual or not. Stop obsessing with creating an ISK deficit within the MER!

This won’t create conflict, nobody is moving 20+ Keepstars to a new region for a 120% ratting multiplier.

I suspect we’ll see this:

• Blue alliances swapping regions periodically.
  • Main alliances swapping regions with their rental alliances.
  • Region trades between alliances
  • Continuation of the blue donut.

This assumes that 1 alliance ratting in their space lowers the ratting multiplier for that alliance only. If it lowers it for every alliance blue or red to them, then this will simply lead to stagnation, but only this time with very little ISK making opportunities for the little guy.

What happened to the carrot we were told to expect? This is ■■■■■■■ bollocks.

The game needs null sec conflict drivers which this is not.

12 Likes

More than likely doesn’t depend on ■■■■. Not like CCP actually does any testing. This will be a nightmare the first few weeks especially with no formulas listed yet. Imagine how dumb this is going to be since there hasn’t been any changes in the freaking Infrastructure Hub. Will just be another ■■■■-tastic change for iHubs like asteroid belts are and forever will be.

3 Likes

stop complaining
you guys need a little more of self reliance
forge your own path

5 Likes

I agree completely and on top of that.
We have already seen a huge reduction in drops from rats over the last few years in 0.5 space. No longer do we get anything of value or items that are used in cosmos missions and only scrap metal when salvaged.
This game used to have a great story and diverse play for all, but now players are being being forced to follow a limited type of game play.

12 Likes

Just like renters is a funny way of saying bots.

Yeah… exactly this. I am holding my horses for now because i cant trust ccp anymore. Which makes me think that the devblos is vague as it could be. We need to know what will effect it.

Is there a limit a system can sustain without dropping its multiplier?
What changes it? “Player Activity” is vague. Is it number of people on the system? Is it number of hours? Amount killed? does me with 3 ishtars lower it the same rate as a supercarrier? is it ADM levels? the dev blog is just too vague.

How we gonna test it on the TestServer if we don’t have the same parameters we have here on TQ? We wont have the same sov we have here, the same adm levels, the same activity 1:1.

4 Likes

Oh, I understand completely - the idea that you can get around this by blowing up your own stuff is the #1 issue I see with this actually working. Everybody is going to be doing everything they can to figure out how to get to 110% and stay there, and I fully expect players to break this within a week of it going live. And CCP needs to be prepared to fix it when that happens. But I would be flabbergasted if this works as intended after it goes in.

7 Likes

Your first bit of feedback should have been, “Congrats on being the f*cking idiots we always knew you could be.”

See Brisc. I know your knees are too sore as you can’t even oppose the stupidity of this change which over time will cripple you and your allies.

6 Likes

Nerf titans -OK. Nerf supers - OK. PLS DO SOMETHING REALY DUMB so I can finaly extract my charracters, RMT out isks and stop this silly crap

6 Likes