CONCORD Losses Should Count on Your Kill Board šŸ’¢

So cringe at this point.

ā€œNothing to display hereā€¦ā€

The Venture kill is 771 times more valuable than the Ibis kill, and Iafir got his kill solo without any help from the NPC bots.

2 Likes

This subject has nothing to do with the Eve forums. It belongs on the zkill forums.

I really donā€™t care either way if CONCORD losses show up, but Iā€™m not sure what you think this would accomplish. I know your whole deal is you hate ganks, but do you think Aiko and Kusion really care? Every single person in this thread knows that gankers lose every ship every time they fight. Who is that information for?

2 Likes

Heā€™s just super salty because (even in his blinged out interceptor) heā€™s not able to catch up and click on me for an easy killmail whore, so he wants zkillboard to change their entire site around just so that he can feel like he ā€˜gotā€™ me.

3 Likes

Why are losers always whining about everything in and out of the game?

Why not all losses on KB, including hilarious mission losses, comedy gate losses and that thing when people self destruct to deny the kill mail?

Itā€™s not a bad point that the system probably should be expanded because itā€™s incomplete data, but only applying it to one particular situation isnā€™t going to win any hearts and minds you know

and could other bears stop making me defend Aiko goshdarn it, yeh I want an easy run to Jita like everyone else does, but hereā€™s the thing kids, Jita has always been an absolute hole and when you set destination you are making the decision to increase risk in return for a easy sale - only people not fully cognisant of this are new players and they ā€œhey guys what are all these people on the gate in Uedama?ā€

Itā€™s not that scandalous, it doesnā€™t bother me. I also wanted to check my Mainā€™s status and the website requires to log in for thatā€¦ I got curious about a few other things as well. No biggie, Iā€™m not an old player so my killboard isnā€™t a source of embarrassment for me.

These do indeed show.

1 Like

Well, as far as the game is concerned, the issue is simply that they chose the wrong game. They wanted to play Borderlands, or Path of Exile, or No Manā€™s Sky (which is to say some kind of cooperative PvE game), and accidentally downloaded EVE (a hardcore, full-loot PvP game) instead.

But people have a hard time admitting their mistakes in general, so instead of getting rid of EVE and moving on to a title that theyā€™d actually enjoy, they stick around and try to change this game to cater to their needs by arguing from the standpoint of some kind of moral imperative.

Kind of like taking a road trip with your dad, and then he takes a wrong turn, but instead of admitting that he took a wrong turn and correcting the mistake, he will insist that this is the right way and then take a bunch more wrong turns until you wind up in a forest somewhere, 9 hours behind schedule.

5 Likes

So do they recruit in starter systems and through rookie channel on fresh alpha accounts?

Itā€™s a third party site, so Iā€™m not really sure what you expect the devs to do. If you think this is realy bad, why not grab 30 buddies and get in some thrashers.Go around ice belts and gates. When you see someone approach a Retriver, Sigil, Badger, Miasmos, Orca, Impel, Occator, Bustard, or Hectate, then lock on them with yellow safties and spam attack. When the gank happens, before he gets a second shot, unload Domination EMP into him. Now itā€™s no longer an NPC only killmail. And you get to add to your own killmail. Now this may seem tedious, but youā€™re not spending any more time thank the gankers themselves.

1 Like

More whinging from entitled highsec miners.

Come on, having barges and exhumers get 4x the EHP and freighters getting 3x the EHP over 8 years wasnā€™t enough for you?

Gankers have to multibox 10+ accounts just to gank now instead of the 3-4 it took just in 2013, and you think you deserve any more help?

Please.

In all fairness gankers do not have to multibox anywhere near 10+ accounts if the miner they are trying to gank has a poorly fitted ship.

3 mining upgrades in the lows, what could possibly go wrong?!

Canā€™t help but wonder who is ā€˜entitledā€™. The ganker with 10+ freebie accountsā€¦or the ganked barge owner with his one paid for Omega account.

1 Like

This would entail actually breaking the rules of the game though.

1 Like

My accounts are free because they are alpha.

1 Like

Reported.

3 Likes