CONCORD Losses Should Count on Your Kill Board 💢

After all this time obsessing about ganking and dodging them and fighting them and selling ammo too then etc., how have you not leaned that all those are omega accounts?

1 Like

What ? There’s seriously ( as you cannot play multiple characters within an account at the same time ) people paying £100 or more a month just to be gankers ? Crazy. If I’d not heard of it…its probably because I didn’t think something so loony could be the case.

1 Like

another one for the hearts and minds award there

It’s a sandbox ma duc, and yes people are paying £100 a month to mission run, solo PvP, do industry, mine, scam and so on. One dude I know has 5 accounts just to run carriers through missions

you may be horrified by the amount of money people spend but no one else is surprised. It’s an old game with ageing players, a lot of whom didn’t have alpha or plex when they were starting out so had to split skill point training between multiple characters. This isn’t a playerbase who asks mum and dad for a yearly sub for their 16th birthday.

The assumption you keep making is that solo play means being off in a corner all on your own, when the reality is that chat channels and out of game voice chat has always been in the DNA of eve, right back to the days of IRC (DO NOT USE THE FORBIDDEN WORD) and teamspeak

Never heard of skill extraction? You can nearly plex an account simply by extracting once you reach 5.5mill skill points.

Cilly is the sort of individual who has strong opinions, without knowing what she is actually talking about. She brings a lot of emotional polemics to the table.

Actually Cilly is the sort of person who sees absurdity for what it is. Does ganking to PLEX ever more accounts in order that you can gank at all remind me of something. Well…yes…

…

“Well, in our country,” said Alice, still panting a little, “you’d generally get to somewhere else—if you run very fast for a long time, as we’ve been doing.”

“A slow sort of country!” said the Queen. “Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!”

1 Like

Sounds like CCP’s definition of harassment to be honest.

Sounds like harassment alright. The kind that would earn anybody other than Aiko and his sycophants a 24 hr forum ban.

Let me get this straight. Hunting the “quasi-leader” of ganker-turdom and stopping him from committing criminal acts is against the EULA?

#SHOWME

1 Like

Are you stopping anything though?

2 Likes

It’s kind of like teaching abstinence by saying “okay kids, you can do whatever you want to do, just as long as you understand that I’ll be watching you the entire time.”

Which, you guys, clearly do not.

You don’t exactly need to ‘hunt’. Just look for wherever on the map it says ‘200 ships destroyed in past hour’…and Aiko will be there :slight_smile:

It is an absurd argument indeed.

1 Like

If you think they, or the ships they use are free, you are provably incorrect.

What is the relevance of this? Why do you care about zkillboard? You shouldn’t!

Well, look who showed up. Didn’t you invent SB’ing your own gank fleet to whore on KM’s?

And you guys accuse AG of KM whoring?

1 Like

Actually I think they are trying to accuse you of wanting to change how zkill works because you aren’t content with doing 0 damage on a killmail.

1 Like

Right. Gankers have been crying about AG being on KM’s for years.

I didn’t know that I was STRICTLY limited to the scope of replies in this thread.

Apologies. :cry:

1 Like