CONCORD Losses Should Count on Your Kill Board 💢

Who cares.

1 Like

The character with 0 damage on a killmail can sometimes be the most important person: the one who made the kill possible, which is often the case for black ops hunters.

On the other hand you could have 100% of the damage done on an anti-gank kill, yet if the victim died before you killed the ganker your kill has failed to accomplish anything meaningful - if you weren’t there the result would have been exactly the same with CONCORD killing the ganker.

Well, not a complete failure, I guess you could consider it practice.

1 Like

The sheer irony is that I see loads and loads of ‘solo’ kills that consist of gankers shooting each other as Concord attacks. So, Concord gets 98% of the kill, some ganker gets 2% joining in shooting their buddy, and that is recorded as a ‘solo’ kill…lol.

This means gankers have no right to moan about AG being on killmails…when they are themselves making use of the exact same mechanics.

3 Likes

Have they? Sounds kind of made-up to me.

Aiko is clearly padding, that should be removed tbh.

1 Like

Hahaha, just wait until all the ag padding gets removed.

LOOOOL

It looks like Phil is just a trash tier killboard padder! He can’t even get top damage on the padding, cuz all the other padders are better at it!

@Squizz_Caphinator remove the killboard padding!

1 Like

Of course, but that clearly isn’t the case for any situation in which Concord is on the kill mail. They did not need the random stasis web.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting