If you do, more power to you, but i expect no less than 500 billion isk, likely way more than that. I don’t want to do the math about how much the priviledge to get one cost people in real money…
Shhhh, don’t shatter my dreams!
Lemme dream! It will happen! I’ll just pretend it will come out as a really nice late birthday gift!
Also, thanks for the link, though I was expecting something more recent since things tend to change during test and all that, still, better than nothing!
find out if they have valuables, but never ask directly
if not, leave after a few days waiting and find a new one
if yes, work or talk yourself into a position, where you can reposess their belongings
To help yourself, using a char for scanning fittings of battleships in mission systems will help. Find the blingiest ones and go to these. Give it a month of activity, then go the “help me test my tank” route and kill them in a counterfit. Take their loot, leave. Welcome to awoxing. It’ll get you rich soon enough.
Alternatively find gankers on gates and figure out how to steal the loot their victims drop.
Just ■■■■■■■ don’t burn yourself out with grinding PvE.
Nah m8 don’t worry about burning myself out in PvE, I don’t enjoy playing in a hardcore manner because knowing me as long as I am alone I will definitely burn out playing the same thing (or doing the same thing) non stop.
Nobody will fly theirs anyway so wgaf. (hilarious killmail in 6 months that will probably be more GSF bs "look what we did wink**wink just like all of their bogus ALODs that they bought and paid for)
according to redditors, the ship should be around 5 billion on the market. i think that’s a serious underestimation, considering the real life costs, but apparently many people there think that stats, which are based on sec, are .
I was estimating around 10 bill due to the uniqueness it would have for only people that went to the shows, lets not forget that the ship is a “thank you” gift, not for the ship, so the irl costs are meaningless
Crap stats or not, I will use it, and make out with it , just because a ship lacks stats does not mean it’s not loved!
I am sure that deep down in the hearts of .some people, there is this one ship that they just love to death, no matter how “out of meta” it is!
Some lovely people managed to tell how they managed to grab the page, you can ‘ghost fit’ if you insert an URL code on an EVEMail and just click it to see stats and right click to simulate, both SiSi and Tranq!
Regardless to say that Tranq still does not have the updated model and haven’t tried the other versions, still, the option to fit ahead of time is there nonetheless!
My wallet is going to suffer if that police and swat skin come out, and I don’t mean my ingame wallet, so might as well buy some PLEX on a Winter sale if that happens
Why not give me a reason to log in, and we’ll make you some money? I’ve been itching for a reason to log on anyway. You ignored my question in the other thread… scared?