CONCORD Marshal stats?

Anyone has a general idea on how the Marshal that players can fly will be when it comes to stats?
Things like:

• Shield
  • Armour
  • CPU
  • Capacitor
  • So on

I just want to tinker with ideas to entertain myself, because I am dying in anticipation of grabbing one of those for me

1 Like

You still believe youā€™ll be able to afford oneā€¦ :smiley:

If you do, more power to you, but i expect no less than 500 billion isk, likely way more than that. I donā€™t want to do the math about how much the priviledge to get one cost people in real moneyā€¦

Really curious how this will end for you. :slight_smile:

Anyhow, how about this thread?

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=523359

Have you tried googling? I think reddit has a thread somewhere as well.

1 Like

Shhhh, donā€™t shatter my dreams!
Lemme dream! It will happen! Iā€™ll just pretend it will come out as a really nice late birthday gift! :joy:

Also, thanks for the link, though I was expecting something more recent since things tend to change during test and all that, still, better than nothing!

Thank you!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I suggest ā€¦

• roll a dozen alphas
  • join different corps
  • find out if they have valuables, but never ask directly
  • if not, leave after a few days waiting and find a new one
  • if yes, work or talk yourself into a position, where you can reposess their belongings

To help yourself, using a char for scanning fittings of battleships in mission systems will help. Find the blingiest ones and go to these. Give it a month of activity, then go the ā€œhelp me test my tankā€ route and kill them in a counterfit. Take their loot, leave. Welcome to awoxing. Itā€™ll get you rich soon enough.

Alternatively find gankers on gates and figure out how to steal the loot their victims drop. :slight_smile:

Just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  donā€™t burn yourself out with grinding PvE.

1 Like

Nah m8 donā€™t worry about burning myself out in PvE, I donā€™t enjoy playing in a hardcore manner because knowing me as long as I am alone I will definitely burn out playing the same thing (or doing the same thing) non stop.

I do enjoy missions every now and then :smiley:

@George_Tomato I love you, marry me <3

I like these ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • Stupid high
  • Broken
  • Ridiculous
  • Probably wonā€™t matter
  • Nobody will fly theirs anyway so wgaf. (hilarious killmail in 6 months that will probably be more GSF bs "look what we did wink**wink just like all of their bogus ALODs that they bought and paid for)

I will fly it! But for what? Nobody knows :smirk:

iā€™ll help you test your tank!

1 Like

Sure! Iā€™d be happy to have you te-

Son of aā€¦

3 Likes

if you think thatā€™s too dangerous, we can turn it around? then you shoot me and we test your dps instead!

:grin:

1 Like

heya!

according to redditors, the ship should be around 5 billion on the market. i think thatā€™s a serious underestimation, considering the real life costs, but apparently many people there think that stats, which are based on sec, are :poop:.

so you might get one after all.

1 Like

Phew, then I will get it afterall!

I was estimating around 10 bill due to the uniqueness it would have for only people that went to the shows, lets not forget that the ship is a ā€œthank youā€ gift, not for the ship, so the irl costs are meaningless :stuck_out_tongue:
Crap stats or not, I will use it, and make out with it :kissing_closed_eyes:, just because a ship lacks stats does not mean itā€™s not loved!
I am sure that deep down in the hearts of .some people, there is this one ship that they just love to death, no matter how ā€œout of metaā€ it is!

to deathā€¦ indeed. :blush:

1 Like

Some lovely people managed to tell how they managed to grab the page, you can ā€˜ghost fitā€™ if you insert an URL code on an EVEMail and just click it to see stats and right click to simulate, both SiSi and Tranq!

Regardless to say that Tranq still does not have the updated model and havenā€™t tried the other versions, still, the option to fit ahead of time is there nonetheless!

My wallet is going to suffer if that police and swat skin come out, and I donā€™t mean my ingame wallet, so might as well buy some PLEX on a Winter sale if that happens

Why not give me a reason to log in, and weā€™ll make you some money? Iā€™ve been itching for a reason to log on anyway. You ignored my question in the other threadā€¦ scared?

The other thread? Must have missed it if it was yesterday, busy day

Well, thanks for the offer, but if its related with pvp Iā€™ll pass for now :slight_smile: Not that I am scared or anything, I just enjoy being chill

Okay then; your money, your loss. vOv :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.