Connection issues?

I have lost my connection to the server 3 times this evening. This while scouting in wh, so its pretty problematic. Just checking if others are having an issue or if I need to yell at my isp. Thanks and flysafe.

LEX

I had 4 or 5 disconnects last night, and heard some other people complaining about DC’s in the past 2 days as well. I didn’t file a support ticket, however, because the last time I did, they said the problem was with how my ISP was routing my traffic. Moreover, I have found that my DC issues will usually resolve themselves after 1-3 days.

Regardless, I suppose you should file a support ticket just to make sure that there aren’t any issues with your computer, eve installation, or network.

And if you learn anything interesting, or find a fix for the problem (besides just waiting it out), please come back and let us know about it. Might help the next guy with the same problem.

1 Like

Yes, I had a couple of my accounts disconnect intermittently yesterday. Hasn’t seemed to be a problem so far today.

Yell at ISP anyway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It has appeared to hav resolved itself, but I did yell at my isp so that I felt validated and important.

1 Like

#me too

that was me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, please!

I hope it gets better today. Yesterday I just didn’t play anymore, also because my girlfriend called “wormhole” had her “frighole” days…

Im sorry, your girlfriend what?

Is that some sort of fetish?

1 Like

We aren’t kink shaming. Just seeking clarification.

I wanted to crab some rounds in WH since a few days, for this I would have to close or crit the holes (wh connections) safe (hot in, hot out). Unfortunately, there are frigate holes in the system for days that can not be closed. Hence the allusion to girlfriend(my wh system) who wants no s…x because she has her frig hole days. I know, not everyone understands, you would have to live in the wormhole :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in wormhole…and that is the oddest description of frigate connections I have ever heard. good job.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.