Connection Lost on Session Change?

In the past 4-5 days this has occurred three times while session changing (one stargate, twice leaving abyss). Sooner or later it’s going to happen while entering abyss, traveling through the wrong place, etc…

I clear cache files after every update/patch/exefile change, and run a tracert plotter [87.237.34.200] updating every second in the background.

Been playing EVE since 2008 and I’ve never seen this happen before. Yes, there’s the ‘infinite warp tunnel’, but this is just a hard connection reset with zero symptoms before happening. What gives?

[EDIT]: The strange thing is that these are triggered by the session change, it’s not random. On all three occasions the ‘disconnected’ popup happened within a second of activating the gate. When I log back in I’m on the other side of the gate. There’s no lag, packetloss, or any indication of a connection issue.

@CCP_Convict
Since yesterday, with the chat problems, random disconnects started occurring, while in station, and continuing today. Someone moving faulty equipment around, lol ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.