- zKillboard data from Jan 2008 to Dec 2019
- A person “jumps” when he/she appears in two kill mails that are within 10 mins apart.
- The probability to jump from A to B is (#jumps from A to B) / (#jumps from A to anything)
- Blurring makes the picture more clear. Image without blurring has lots of very tiny dots.
Wormhole region matters. For example,
- B-R00004 (class 2) connects to class 2 and 3 regions.
- B-R00005 (class 2) connects to class 2 and 4 regions.
Probabilities are low because:
- Most capsuleers stay in the same wormhole for a long time. The figure hides the probability to stay in the same system.
- When capsuleers die, they might re-spawn in known space. The figure only describes wormhole space.
- A capsuleer might not kill two ships within 10 minutes.
Enjoy before CCP changes this
By the way, do you know where can I find more studies about exploration?