Connectivity issues on 28 July

Restarted and solved :wink:

Restarted PC and solved as well

Same issue here in the US of A. Donā€™t want to restart as iā€™d have to reset my VPN again, however, if thatā€™s the solution Iā€™ll take the time. You got 90 minutes until I get to work, get cracking!

Would be nice if developers can provide a ET for fixing this issue. Thanks in advance

CCP Pleaseā€¦ I am pressured more to actually do work when I canā€™t log in at the officeā€¦ save me!

1 Like

They can not reach the magic crystal ball, because EVE is not runningā€¦

Restarted PC and seems to have fixed the issue

Iā€™ve restarted multiple times no success, AUTZ, the one night the wife is away Jebus does this to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

:frowning:

Iā€™ve rebooted twice and I still get ā€œLogin problem. There was a problem logging into your account, please try again.ā€ Same login details to access this thread. :frowning:

3 Likes

iā€™m having the exact same issue as you, cant even get my account logged into the launcher

Reboot is win

I confirm, both my accounts in 2 different laptops, worked after a full restart

Same issue (UK) been trying since after DT - tried on two different networks both same issue.

Iā€™m still unable to add accountsā€¦since they all disappearedā€¦its 20:46 in Philippines, hope its solved soon, or i will not have enough points to finish ā€˜the agentā€™

Left puter running over night, this morning I could select a character but got the double socket closed messages. Happened with 2 characters. I did a single machine restart and was able to get in-game just fine. US here.

Same problem, located in the UK.

I get an unusual error message:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlFC4kRC8vTQoi1nCV_vzzzu3gqt

Also experience login issues on account management and all Eve related apps.

So far multiple PC/ launcher restart and router reset has no effect.

Iā€™ve been trying to login for 90 mins with no sucess.

Rebooted launcher, deleted cache, re-started pc all several times with no effect.

Iā€™m starting to think CCP are waiting to see how many are affected by this before rebooting the servers. So if you are affected please post in this thread.

Please reboot the servers CCP. From mumble, reddit, jabber etc there are loads of people affected, I donā€™t get what you are waiting for.

1 Like

I did restart my computer, got a strange ā€œyour network changedā€ message from the launcher after trying again and could now actually log in.
Doesnā€™t really make sense, but whateverā€¦