Constant Disconnects and FPS drops

Dear CCP/Fenris

In the last several weeks (whether due to patches or some unforeseen circumstances) my entire corp has been experiencing FREQUENT “lost connection to server” or “DCs / Discos” as we call them.

We all have different specs, different O/Ss, different ISPs and speeds, and located all around the globe.

I will not be going through any technical steps such as updating my drivers, opening a ticket, submitting screenshots, or any of the standard procedures for this.

This is simply an informational post with a stern level of frustration experienced by myself and my Corp.

If you feel the obligation to reply to this post with some kind of update, information, or at least a general idea of WHAT is going on and when we can expect a resolution that would be greatly appreciated.

_Cog

ABSOLUTELY!!! I have DC’s at least once per day and in many cases at upwards of 5+ times in a single playing session. I have disconnected 2x just while trying to type this reply.

SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE!!

Thanks for letting me know. Your post has reached my inbox.

Unfortunately i am a fellow player and can’t solve your problems apart from letting you know that i don’t experience your disconnects at all.

Maybe it is your particular server node. Maybe your OS. Maybe something else. We will never know if you don’t do a bug ticket.

No one from FC will help you with this in the forums here as you can easily verify by looking through the other threads in this section here. Only players interact here.
So i wish you the best and that your problems will solve themselves if you don’t care to take at least the action of a ticket.

Frustrating. I know.

Yeah I think it’s your server node too… Also agree ccp’s not going to do anything about it except get you to fill out a bunch of useless reports followed by some trolling survey asking you if you’re satisfied with the interaction. Lol

Well thanks for the replies gents!

I haven’t been on this forum in years. I’m not doing a bug report lol.

Closing thread. Thanks for all your input!

No dude, you got to think about the coincidence, why people on your corp?

You guys probably got hacked, the fact you all share the same media is the vector. FPS drop is your CPU busy with other stuff.

A server node wouldn’t affect only you guys, and for sure not drop FPS.

I recommend 2FA ASAP!

Please stop reading ChatGPT prompts that try to explain basic Information Technology to you. It’s probably for the best.

Might I recommend a job in a Warehouse Distribution Center?

No sweat man, I don’t take it personally.

You realize you all too dumb to check windows update and now want to make a grand exit. All good.

At least I know the difference between lag and fps.

I am having the same issues. Ever since the security patch I have been having lost connection issues every 5 to 20 minutes. Ive gone through and tested the network, pc, and components even tried it on a separate pc and still have the same issue. I hope they are able to resolve this soon.