Consuming Apparels

I have bought 2 apparels with ISKs… I cannot consume them… How do I do it???

1 Like

Open Character customization under Station services. Apparel in your hangar will be among the selections available for dressing your character.

1 Like

To clarify, clothing options aren’t like skins and do not get consumed. if you have the item in your hanger it’ll appear as an option when you customize your character again.

1 Like

Once it’s been worn does it disappear from the hanger but stay with the chara? I.e. can i clean all this stuff out by wearing it once.

1 Like

If you take off the item it will go back in your hanger.

1 Like

No you cannot clean. Capsuleers never take showers, ever, and they just float around in their own filth.

That Pod is there to protect outsiders from your smell, not you from the outside world.

1 Like

If you want to “clean all that stuff out” take it to Jita and sell immediate - don’t expect to make much but, if it’s just clutter in your hangar, that shouldn’t matter.

1 Like

The clothes will stick to your character and be removed from the hangar, sort of like how pants you are wearing tend to go with you wherever you roam in real life. If you remove them elsewhere in the future they will reappear in the hangar at that station.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.