Cool Idea > Secret Star System for Privileged Pilots <

The privilege can be whatever. But the star system is only safely accessible to I dunno, oldest members? Those with the highest killboard scores/ratios? Something like that.

I’m not sure if it should be a direct jump path from a secret stargate only discoverable by these pilots, or a wormhole route or what.

But if anyone else stumbles on it they are attacked by the sentries.

And make something fun in there, a cool space station or something. Or a Plex fountain.

Like a literal plex fountain, where jetcans of plex fly out of it and explode every server tick. So good luck grabbing one.

Why? Why?

Because some people think their shaite don’t stink.

1 Like

I already have a secret system, you can only reach it through the C7 wormhole.

@Alistair_Atreides
That’s the stupidest idea I ever heard and I’ve heard some doozies.
How about NO?
How about you get over yourself? If you want to feel like an elite I suggest you join the Bilderburgh Group or the CFR. A video game ain’t the place for that.

1 Like

You should pay 500 PLEX for admission on Gate.
Inside there would be stations with Captain Quarters, exotic dancers and roulette tables.

3 Likes

I dont think anything exciting happens in the version of this thats in Elite Dangerous as it is

We’d just use it for yiffing anyway.

Like you need a whole planet for that

Such system is called Thera. If you haven’t heard about it then you aint privileged enough yet.

Been in Thera a couple times, I’ll make sure to visit that PLEX fountain next time!

1 Like

There’s no better answer than: “because they can”

Democracy at its best! We have to deal with the good, the bad and the ugly.

1 Like

Not a cool idea, not in the slightest.

1 Like

you trollin…

1 Like

Closing for below. You all already know this.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting