Copyrighted image ? looks like a catalyst

Image :

Source :
https://fr.sputniknews.com/insolite/201706071031741075-vaisseau-spatial-extraterrestre-lune/

Nah, don’t see the similarities :smirk:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment.

6 Likes

Ccp lawyers obviously dont work on the weekend but I believe they are going to have a long chat with mr ccp mr ccp falcon on Monday for his response to almost this exact same issue in another thread earlier.

Continuing the discussion from Stealing Eve Online's intellectual property for advertisement?:

For a copyright to be enforced and maintained, you must actively defend it and challenge offenders.

Lol falcon literally just locked topic with evidence and direct info and link to a company blatantly committing copyright infringement of ccp’s IP and falcons like “YOU file a ticket that will take WEEKS to even get LOOKED AT, cuz I ain’t doing ■■■■. LOCKED” (PARAPHRASING TO AVOID BEING BANNED LIKE ANIME SAMARI STUNT FLORES)

1 Like

On 2nd thought… CCP DONT OWN THE CATALYST IP ANYMORE.

PEARL ABYSS DOES LMAO.

THATS WHY FALCON DONT GIVE A DAMN LOL.

I wonder if ccp even still has copyright lawyers now or the koreans just have Global based ones?

Either way this ain’t ccp’s problem anymore actually

Actually, this is the standard response.

Issues like this need to be raised through the proper channels.

Please file a support ticket if you notice stuff like this.

Cheers,