Cormorants and Jackals

You realize pretty much every capsuleer in New Eden has some form of fan club, right? People are weird like that. And yeah, it’s pretty damned creepy.

5 Likes

They do ? Ah nuts.

1 Like

Yeah…they do.

1 Like

Without going into too much detail, can confirm both existence and creepiness. I don’t advise looking up your own.

(That’s for everybody, not just Arrendis.)

3 Likes

I just did. And all I can say is,

Eww.

1 Like

I’ve seen your posters my muscly macho and I wouldn’t mind checking if ice-cream melts on those biecps?

We actually have a sweatstake at the club on this!

You all say that but I don’t see them being as successful as Cormorants and Jackals. We had our grand opening last night where the illustrious @Sahara_Jackal and her entourage of @Kranacoi_Halvora joined us to cut the ribbon, sign some merch and talk to the fans.

Image attached:

The image of Sahara and Julian holding either side of an oversized pair of scissor, cutting a red ribbon suspended over a mural. The mural depicts a naked Sahara and Edward in an embrace with their modesty covered with birds and clouds.

Also! Some more posters!

Love Actually

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘Eddie’ Flavours
CEO/Founder, Cormorants and Jackals

1 Like

Or, you know, they just don’t post self-mockery to the IGS.

3 Likes

I’m very much going to hope that you’re wrong about this.

1 Like

I used to hope that, too… alas, tis true.

2 Likes

She’s very much right about it.

This is far from the first time nonsense from one has sprung up in our faces on capsuleer comms channels either. Just be happy it’s dumb pictures and not poorly written fanfiction.

3 Likes

Before there was team Cormorant there was team Kestrel:

2 Likes

That’s rather unsettling.

I’d prefer it if you, of all people, didn’t tell me how to feel. Still, given what you’re insinuating I’ll admit I am at least a little relieved.

1 Like

Actually, I found looking up some of mine quite entertaining…from a distance.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:…Wait…why am I on one of these?

1 Like

This inspired me to rummage through my fan fiction collection:
“Savage Lasairiona Raske” (Lasa / Nauplius)
“Cut of a Khanid” (Trii Seo / Nauplius)
“The Good Nanny” (Aria / Nauplius)
“Shy Aria Jenneth” (more Aria / Nauplius)

2 Likes

How do I dislike a post?

6 Likes

Thankfully mine’s based out of eastern Federation space so I never have to interact with them. I don’t understand why some baseliners would want to start a club for someone that dislikes them (not all baseliners, just the ones that’d want to idolize me) and who rarely visits the areas of space they inhabit anyways.

1 Like

Yes, of course. But as fan clubs go, this one is pretty harmless. They make funny parody posters and send well-wishes hoping for the happiness of their favorite capsuleers.

In comparison, the Vily and PGL fanclub recruited 150,000 other capsuleers to make massive strategic blunders, waste trillions of isk, and throw away hundred of thousands of civilian crew lives. . . for basically nothing. Julian’s crew seem downright benign compared to that, wouldnt you say?

1 Like

I think you mistake ‘fan club’ for ‘followers’. I promise, their fan clubs are far more insidious, continuing to wind their way through societies around the cluster, seeding their filth and idiocY wherever they can… like roaches, except that roaches are actually extremely clean little bastards.

1 Like

I do? That’s… disconcerting.

1 Like

Oh. My. Gods.

2 Likes