Cormorants and Jackals

No, they are not.

They are expendable tools.

Perhaps what you are trying to accomplish with them is the serious business?

1 Like

Iā€™d much rather see somethinā€™ dry and substantive than somethinā€™ that is a spectacle but isā€¦this.

Iā€™m sure you enjoy this person obsessing over your attempts to lure stalwart Federal capsuleers like Ed to the hemorrhoid-dotted inferno-scape that you done call Pochven, but this is a spectacle in much the same way as a buncha fat Amarrian aristocrats beinā€™ locked in a room with a Sanist that ainā€™t eaten in a week is. Matterā€™a fact, itā€™s even worse ā€˜cause there probably would be some Matari that enjoy watchinā€™ what the Sanist would do for one, and for two, this person done did somethinā€™ so awful that Iā€™m agreeinā€™ with Miss Malitia on something. Itā€™s like he done gone outta the wayā€™ta twist the guts of as many folk out there as possible.

1 Like

At this point, there isnā€™t enough :popcorn: and :wine_glass: to help save this. Iā€™m going to have to order in more. Maybe a swimming pool of wine? I donā€™t know.

2 Likes

B-O-R-I-N-G!

Where is your sense of joy and love! Would it not be a thing of beauty to see our Stalwart Sahara swooping in to lift fair Exquisite Ed from the space tedium into a Pochven sunset?!

This right here is why we love her. She gets it!

We do indeed, and the sweet cherry on top would be to have a certain newly certified federal citizen to give his stamp of approval and weā€™ll all be even happier than we were yesterday.

Not quite my fellow moustache friend. We love both Edward and Sahara the same, where would be the equality in it if it wasnā€™t. The difference is that Sahara is very open about her opinion whereas our cherished Cormorant plays his cards closer to his heart. (How romantic! Heā€™s waiting for the right time to declare his love!)

To get back on track and the purpose of this thread. Here is another anonymise submission. ( I wonder what the Commander would teach the Queen of Space Hell?)

1 Like

Please donā€™t assume my position on any of this to be one so passionate. I am completely indifferent regarding this whole farce and the limit of my demurral is how aesthetically offensive it is. In the end, Mr. Flavors is either a most ungraceful lunatic not worth engaging with, or a simple businessman insincerely latching onto this nonsense and commercializing it for the sake of profit. It is all very much below me to engage with in any serious manner.

1 Like

Come on now. Youā€™re in some of these pieces, you shouldnā€™t be so hard on yourself. Iā€™m sure you look lovely behind that ghastly covering.

Flavours

There is a u in between my letters. (Oh, you wish you were dearie)

I am but a simple lunatic with a good business sense to know that the love between these two are very real. Iā€™m sure if you paid more attention to your boss, you would understand that.

2 Likes

Flavours

There is a u in between my letters. (Oh, you wish you were dearie)

Since weā€™re feeling pedantic today, itā€™s ā€œLady Renaudā€. Iā€™m also not part of a Null Bloc, simply an interested party, but it seems youā€™ve done a shocking (is it really, though?) lack of research on anything but your fetish forā€¦ whatever this is.

1 Like

It is with great pleasure (and Iā€™m sure the rest of yours) that I can announce the new headquarters for Cormorant and Jackals!

We can now produce high quality merchandise around the clock. I have employed several staff who are as enthusiastic as I am about this amazing venture, and will be permanent residence at the tower.

There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony tomorrow evening that I have asked that both Ed and Sahara to join us for, to be the guests of honour!

(Also if you wish to bring gifts or something for them to sign, just make a kind donation to the Fan club and weā€™ll make sure to send you something appropriate.)

As natural as they come,

Julian ā€˜Eddieā€™ Flavours
CEO/Founder, Cormorants and Jackals

Calm down Arsia

Pfft. Yeah, add me to the list of people who think this is pretty gross actually.

3 Likes

This is like watching a industrial mag-lev train wreck in real time. Itā€™s so horrifyingly and alluring at the same you just canā€™t peel your eyes away.

The cheeseyness of some of those posters is like a cherry on-top of this sundae and the best part is, the ice-cream shows no sign of melting!

So much better than the typical dry political urination fest that haunts these forms.

I wonder if anyone is taking bets on who kisses who first?

Ill put my money on Sahara. Sorry Ed, youā€™re a great guy. Stoic, grounded and a real gentleman. But shes a cougar. Rawr!

1 Like

You realize pretty much every capsuleer in New Eden has some form of fan club, right? People are weird like that. And yeah, itā€™s pretty damned creepy.

5 Likes

They do ? Ah nuts.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦they do.

1 Like

Without going into too much detail, can confirm both existence and creepiness. I donā€™t advise looking up your own.

(Thatā€™s for everybody, not just Arrendis.)

3 Likes

I just did. And all I can say is,

Eww.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen your posters my muscly macho and I wouldnā€™t mind checking if ice-cream melts on those biecps?

We actually have a sweatstake at the club on this!

You all say that but I donā€™t see them being as successful as Cormorants and Jackals. We had our grand opening last night where the illustrious @Sahara_Jackal and her entourage of @Kranacoi_Halvora joined us to cut the ribbon, sign some merch and talk to the fans.

Image attached:

The image of Sahara and Julian holding either side of an oversized pair of scissor, cutting a red ribbon suspended over a mural. The mural depicts a naked Sahara and Edward in an embrace with their modesty covered with birds and clouds.

Also! Some more posters!

Love Actually

As natural as they come,

Julian ā€˜Eddieā€™ Flavours
CEO/Founder, Cormorants and Jackals

1 Like

Or, you know, they just donā€™t post self-mockery to the IGS.

3 Likes

I used to hope that, tooā€¦ alas, tis true.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s very much right about it.

This is far from the first time nonsense from one has sprung up in our faces on capsuleer comms channels either. Just be happy itā€™s dumb pictures and not poorly written fanfiction.

3 Likes