Cormorants and Jackals

Before there was team Cormorant there was team Kestrel:

2 Likes

Actually, I found looking up some of mine quite entertaining…from a distance.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:…Wait…why am I on one of these?

1 Like

This inspired me to rummage through my fan fiction collection:
“Savage Lasairiona Raske” (Lasa / Nauplius)
“Cut of a Khanid” (Trii Seo / Nauplius)
“The Good Nanny” (Aria / Nauplius)
“Shy Aria Jenneth” (more Aria / Nauplius)

2 Likes

Thankfully mine’s based out of eastern Federation space so I never have to interact with them. I don’t understand why some baseliners would want to start a club for someone that dislikes them (not all baseliners, just the ones that’d want to idolize me) and who rarely visits the areas of space they inhabit anyways.

1 Like

Yes, of course. But as fan clubs go, this one is pretty harmless. They make funny parody posters and send well-wishes hoping for the happiness of their favorite capsuleers.

In comparison, the Vily and PGL fanclub recruited 150,000 other capsuleers to make massive strategic blunders, waste trillions of isk, and throw away hundred of thousands of civilian crew lives. . . for basically nothing. Julian’s crew seem downright benign compared to that, wouldnt you say?

1 Like

I think you mistake ‘fan club’ for ‘followers’. I promise, their fan clubs are far more insidious, continuing to wind their way through societies around the cluster, seeding their filth and idiocY wherever they can… like roaches, except that roaches are actually extremely clean little bastards.

1 Like

I do? That’s… disconcerting.

1 Like

Oh. My. Gods.

2 Likes

An idea for a photo-shoot maybe?

Naup, you truly are God’s gift to the Amarrian people. Can you not see that you are in fact God’s chosen? These writings here are just a glimpse into the core of your being. As Emperor of the Amarrian people you would have only most insightful and things to say to them and they would love you. Adore you even. Your wisdom would have no bounds. These words you have written are proof that you should be leading your people into new Golden era.

2 Likes

I was going to say the same thing.

2 Likes

Why not? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is beautiful work, I would love to see/read more of this (Might inspire some of our own fans to write their own?)

We are, nothing to worry about here. Just a group of decent people with the backing of good looking capsuleer to support them (That’s me btw)

This right here is pretty scary (and creepy) of a fan club to do. The blue donut thingy (doesn’t seem very appetising) seems like a big waste of resources, when they could be building statues and monuments like they did for @Arrendis in the Triangular Trading Tower.

This is an excellent idea!

Dear gods do not encourage him.

2 Likes

Is there such a thing as anti-literature ?

I.e. writing a book that actively decreases the cultural value of society ?

2 Likes

If you know of a photographer and an agent, shoot me the details.

Ammarian religious texts

I am… thoroughly confused.

What cursed horror have I wandered upon?

1 Like

Gallente garbage. Best ignored.

Ewwww, capsuleer slash fic. NASTY!

I used to get pissed that there was a fanclub for me called the “Angry Annies” (I despise that nickname) but at least they’re not posting fanfics all over the GalNet.

I would grow despondent if I learned that Baseliners were producing such morally questionable materials about my person.