Corp Flagships

you don’t get it.

This restriction is completely worthless .
I’m just telling you that : it’s not worse or better as another that you consider useless, because BOTH are useless.

you bring a random constraint that will have no impact.

The idea is that it’s a CORP flagship, there should only be ONE per corp, it makes sense from a lore reason and it helps slow down some of those larger alliances where the majority of the population is in one corp i.e. goons or test. The constraint has flaws, but so does everything in EVE, accepting that there is a way around it is better than trying to remove it. Did you even READ the post?

why “one per corp” would make any sense ?

You are misusing correlations as causations.
in the lore it is not limited to one per faction, it is limited by how many you can afford.

Do you understand the concept of a flag ship? It’s the head of the fleet, if there were multiple it would no longer be a flagship.

Remove the constraint and now we’re just talking about capsuleer specific titans

yes, because you proposal adds only this.

who cares about this ?
This is a game of alts. “character” , “corp”, “fleet” make no sense at all.

I do? Dude you’re not giving constructive criticism anymore, just “this idea is bad and stupid stop trying”

maybe because this idea is bad and stupid ?

I’m even telling you why.

3 Likes

Dude if you’re gonna be like this I’m just not gonna reply, and “Goons will break it” isn’t constructive, they break everything.

I did not say “goons will break it”.

I said “anyone can easily break it”.

And the FACT is that eve online is a game of alts, so the meaning of fleet, corp, etc. makes no sense to limitations.
SO your idea of “one per fleet” makes no sense . SO it is stupid, in the sense of “it makes no sense”

I think it looked like a cool idea at first, but now you must understand this can’t be done practically.
Just to gank people, kusion has… dunno, 20 alts ? omega.

some of his are here

Who will make 99 alts, get them into a corp, build a 5trillion isk ship that everyone can easily see and attack while it’s under construction for 90days, and 20 alts for ganking is different than 99 alts for corp filling,.

omfg read what I wrote.

THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE WHO WOULD DO IT WITHOUT THE NEED FOR ALT

BECAUSE
THIS
RESTRICTION
IS
STUPID

I did not talk about anything else.
But this one specifically rstriction makes no sense at all in eve.

Well then how do I improve it? That’s constructive criticism not “Grr… your idea is dumb” like help me out here instead of ranting about how broken it is.

I told you already and you keep spurring nonsense.
This restriction makes no sense at all, so you just remove it.

The idea to have “one per fleet” has NO ROOM FOR in Eve.

Fine man

I told you here already.

There can’t be more constructive idea, because this idea is just NOT FIT TO Eve.

Dude, are youlistening? I’m asking for help on how to remotely fit it to eve, not to just bash it.

No you are not asking for help.

You want people to tell you a shitty idea is good.
And when people are honest with you, you tell them they are not constructive.

Once and for all, the notion of “one per account/fleet/corp” makes no sense at all in eve. Anything that relies on those notions is irrelevant.

Did you not see that I removed that? I AM asking for help, I’m listening to your ideas dude, no need to get personal