Corps, alliance limite

You can’t fly it as well as an omega, and that’s the point.

read what i have edited in my last paragraphe.

You are so good in games and computers but you are lacking in human knowledge.

Anyone from RL will tell you that one group wit 1 leader and 1000 membes are not the same as 10 groups with 10 leaders and 100 members each. That is BASIC HUMAN BEHAVIOUR and no computer or internet can change that.

You can ballance forces with a limit, witch is not the case actually. If multiple alliance want to make a coalition, then let’s make do it (like it is now) but there is nothing human actually and i think we are not ants.

If you change the rule you change the scale and give a new opportunity for smaller groups to exist. Simply because of the sovereignity system. How a group of 32’000 members can have an issue vs a group of 1000 poeple ? If they have all the maximum amount of poeple then you give a better chance.

I’m apart of one of the largest coalitions in the game, and I’m telling you, what you’re proposing will not change anything.

We already have an automatic access list with a list of blues. What you propose will not change how we operate, at all.

For someone who played for 4 plus years, looks like you’ve never been in a large coalition before.

1 Like

Great. More power for you!
When PA crash big corporations to more smallers, everything will be the same for you. :+1:

Not sure what smaller corporations has to do with a pay to win model…

I can say you are not alone to think that.

The same with your other saying.

I think may be I will do the same. No decision yet.

Many friends do not log in for long time.

New thing happen and I tell them come back. Tell them about new ship and tell them about let us fly again.

One time or two time they do this after I ask. They say not any thing has changed and they leave again.

I find new friends and they say the same and I hope they do not leave next day.

I never was and I never will be.

I know you weren’t. If you were, you would have realized how meaningless your suggestion was.

So the game is over and I kept playing for so long because I took my freedom trough wh space for so long.

I’m still enjoying the game.

Because you are on the winner side. Until one day you will loose for real, and change side like everybody. And so on and so on…

So join the winning side.

I’ve been playing since 2010, almost exclusively living in W-space. I’ve been part of small/mid-sized w-space corporations and doing mostly PVP. I’ve won good fights, I’ve lost them. I’ve been evicted out and I have evicted others. You can either give up, or pick yourself back up and keep going.

1 Like

I don’t agree with this system. I prefer free initiative and I hope when day ballance may arrive in eve online but it will never be the case.

Balance to what? There will always be winners and losers.

We share the same past but once you want to go outside of wh to play with “big toys”, because super caps and titans doesnt exist in wh space, then you will realize that you won’t be able to do it without joining a big alliance.

I gave up.

Ballance the number. If big alliance have a max size of 500 pilotes, they won’t be able to keep recruiting like crazy and guys like Solonius Rex will be pushed to find other alliances witch are not full.

There is a reason why I don’t want to live in nullsec. I do not care about the blob-fights or titans. I much prefer being the small guy sticking it to the blobs.

If you choose to live in nullsec, there are good and bad sides to it. You just have to accept them both.