Corps, alliance limite

I want to add that i knew i will be ganked, but I hoped that for once, poeple who are supposed to be good and know the game, saw my killboard, saw that i was alone with alt, I just hoped it could be different, it wasn’t. I can’t really blame them bcse they where no other content around, they where farming in c4 in rattlesnakes while 12 guys where sitting in their fortizar scouting me waiting me to moove. I did the moove.

Why? You do not like being pushed to play with ever bigger alliances. So, why push me to learn more and more of the broad skills (or more about the game in general) when my interests actually point me in a much narrower direction?

(shrug) Their choice. As you note, you do not have to give into that type of mentality. A pity your WH was no longer a safe space for you.

And for me, being good in EvE is being successful at the things I like and that people say cannot be done eg mining solo, in low sec, without being ganked (too much) etc etc.

But, you have made your decision. So go, have no regrets, and just enjoy the extra free time you will now have to try something new.

Wh space is never safe. When someone tell me fly safe, I take it for an insult. I never fly safe, I like risks. The problem in wh space was more that i saw poeple like starving of content and not mooving their ass to find some.

Eve is a sandbox. When you reached “max” lvl you have the game content and the world. The world is great and well design. Then ? The community. The community is weird, we all share this kind of same mentality, beeing caustic, sarcastic, in fact good guys but able to be ugly at the same time. What I am not ok with the community is this need of being numerous to feel stronger. If you limit that, you will create new situations, passionnating situations.

This is why i suggest to limit corp’s members and alliance’s size.

I can fly also a super with all t2 fighters and fighters bombers, max armor resists and stuff. What to do with it ? Farming in null sec ? Beeing part of a time delatation buggy boring fight bcse too many poeple ? Solo gank low sex to be counter drop behind ? What to do with that ?

My answer is throw it away.

why not throwing them ? Bcse of the time I spent to lvl up, 4 years, or bcse of a killboard that means nothing, only 1 thing : the open book of a pilote’s life, what he did where and with who ?

Edit : after all this time and when I see the opportinity i have in this game with a toon like this, I got 2 choices only : join a big alliance or not using those ships. So i took the second one and I realize that i skilled for nothing those ships, then I can delete my toons. What we see in the rooks and kings video is simple : 100 titans using bosonics to destroy everthing. Gg, end of game. We don’t have this under tranquility for 1 reason only, big alliances agree each other to don’t reach this point. Because it will kill eve. Because right know there is no limits.

very soon you won’t be able to fly any ships because well, you’re biomassing. you’ve made your mind up.
you’ve deleted all your stuff, just a matter of time now.

what a waste, but it’s yours to do with what ya want. fairwell o7

Exactly. Thx mate. A waste for a big alliance right ? To have more cap, super cap even Titan (with masteries 4 on the avatar) pilote.

Edit : https://zkillboard.com/related/30001967/201808020200/ Gg good fight, all titans should die to be really more fun.

How was the time dilatation ? Enough to cook behind ? This is the content i miss ?

Limiting the size of corps/alliances would only make people create the same corp with an extra number after the name. Same people would lead them, they would use the same comms, etc. Nothing would change, except the extra number in the name.

2 Likes

I doubt it sincerly. Edit : they will have less “followers”

Anyway we will never know until they don’t try it. Myself I go make my last exploration in doomheim space.

You have good intention but I do not know if it can work.

Before players have self made layover for client to show the blues.

When CCP take your suggestion they can do this again. Another layover.

I think you need to suggest other change to have your goal.

If I understand right your goal is more groups but smaller.

If they want to form one big group you make it harder but they find a way.

What if they do not want to form so big groups?

How can you make this happen?

Yes, less numbers in the same corporation, but multiple corporations with the same name and same leaders.

Using Goons as an example. instead of one Goonswarm alliance, there would be Goonswarn alliance 1-110

2 Likes

Third option is to skill extract those useless capital skills. You forgot about that option.

I don’t have the money anymore to get extractors, I’ve destroyed everything. 2 hours and 40 minutes before making the complete sepuku.

You understood me yes. It make it harder, not a problem. If poeple want something they will reach it. Eve online players prooved it several times in the past. They are too clever.

1 alliance max 5 corporations. It means your leader have to run multiple alliances. still 1b the alliance. And go run so many entities…

That’s not the point. The point is, there was a third option.

1 Like

They are many options, like not deleting your toon. I do it in a political way, to refuse the blob mass I prefer to join the biomass.

And no there is only 2 options, not using your ship or joining big alliance. Remooving your skills is the same as killing your toon.

No it’s not. Removing capital skills still allow you to fly other ships. Removing your toon will allow you to fly zero ships.

2 Likes

This is my point. Why flying ships anymore ? A part of the game content is like blocked if you choose another life style. I’ve played small ships and medium ships (that i love) for long, bs etc… I can do it with a fresh toon and like you do Solonius, an average of 70 poeple fleet. I don’t even need to be omega for that. I can even fly rattlesnakes as alpha right ?

Why I’have payed 1 year suscription for 2 accounts for about more than 4 years ? Why i did that when guys bot farm in titans ? When now you can play for free ?

I spent like 1000 $ for the 2 accounts during 4 years because in my mind, when you have good devs and you need good servers to play, they deserve our support. I feel alone to think that.