Counter the iron grip of nullsec on HS

This, pretty much.

If highsec carebears actually put in the time to improve at the game, cooperate, and work together, they may actually pose a threat. But most a spineless cowards who would rather try to play solo and cry to CCP about how the game is unfair as they waste their lives auto-piloting around for courier missions.

I was literally agreeing but simply stating that it would still be unlikely, not using as a justification, considering you agreed with me on the broken parts.

This from a test member :thinking: :exploding_head:

1 Like

I mean, if you canā€™t even beat a TEST memberā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

@Merin_Ryskin

If the first 2 points you made got resolved, Iā€™d say that would probably fix the issue in it self.

Remove Asset Safety

Greed > Loyalty

Oh, I donā€™t know about that. They made mistakes with giving too much to alphas and have had to claw back what they can do, Iā€™m sure the same could be done to XL structures.

It is a little ironic the war changes made it safer for the bigger players as well as the minor entities.

Indeed, as I recall, the changes came in before the agreement and caused some logistics issues for defense of TTT.

1 Like

get togethr a large fleet and camp the gates, use a bunch of lashaks to burn the keepstar while everyone else busy defending the leshaks.

CCP fumbled a bit on Upwell Structures. They knew the problems - people were clear about the issues they would face in highsec. They even directly acknowledge them:

yet they plowed ahead releasing them with serious balance issues which have been only partially addressed. The XLs in particular have no place in highsec, and add no gameplay other than invulnerability.

That said, large groups would still dominate any lucrative focal point no matter what the game mechanic is if it is player-driven. And that honestly fine - itā€™s good such content-generating objectives exist, although it would be better if more groups could conceivably attack it. But I think what is missing, are more regional objectives that might be too small potatoes for big groups to bother controlling, to generate content for people who canā€™t field hundreds of players at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.